• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:14:00 am

Hiatus

Started by Eternal248, June 16, 2011, 08:31:46 am

Eternal

I've decided to take a small break from being so active here at FFH. This is mostly in part to being sick again, and it's been added stress lately. I need to figure some real life crap out and then I'll be able to be fully back here.

I care very deeply about the community, but I also know that for me to be able to properly help run FFH, I need to be fully sound of mind and rid myself of whatever this illness is. Since I was elected admin about six months or so ago, I've seen this community grow to become something wonderful, and I know you guys can keep this amazing work up whilst I'm away. I'll likely drop by to check my messages and stuff, but I probably won't be on IRC as much. I'd still love to keep contact with you guys, though. If you wish to contact me on AIM/MSN, my info's in my profile.

As far as who'll fill in, for the forums, Xif, Phil, and the other mods are still in charge. Further, I am trusting Celdia to also keep a watch over things while I'm away. She may not currently be a mod, but she's around all the time, is working on a wonderful patch, and I know can keep a cool head to handle situations. For IRC modship, anyone who is currently a mod on the forums will also have OP on IRC.

I'm not sure how long I'll be "gone"- might be a week, two weeks, a month. I don't know, but I hope you all can respect that I just need some time away to get better. I'll continue working on PW, CoP's script, and Mercs during this time.

So until later, fellow FFHers! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

Get some rest, boss. We'll take care of it from here. No worries, eh? :D
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Barren

Hopefully you'll come back really soon
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

RedWorld

D'aaaaaaawwwwwwww~ That's too bad that you won't be on for a while. D: But don't worry! I'll try not to make TOO much of a mess! :'D

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

Dome

Eternal, it's dangerous outside, take this with you

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Dome, I love how you're never unphased by anything.

Good luck terny! Come back Alive!
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

GeneralStrife

MagiusRerecros

Quote from: Dome on June 16, 2011, 11:43:25 am
Eternal, it's dangerous outside, take this with you

I prefer the classics...

You'll be missed, Et! Get well soon!
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

RavenOfRazgriz

Cya Eternal.  I'll make sure to burn your entire empire to the ground and take the most satisfying piss of my life on it's ashes in time for your return.  o/

So, now that the prude's gone, someone get the beer and call the hookers.  It's party time.

Wiz

Have fun!

Watch some pr0n, it's soothing to the mind >_>

Kagebunji

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on June 16, 2011, 02:09:51 pm
someone get the beer

Someone said beer?

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on June 16, 2011, 02:09:51 pm
It's party time.

Hell yes!

Anyway, I will be looking forward to see you back Et, I will try to finish something while you are gone. But you never know when laziness will strike, heh.

Lijj

I hope you're alright Eternal I've come to really care about you (and others here). I understand though.. I've left for a month at one point then two months another time, only to work, but it's always good to come back.
For now.. ALL HAIL Queen Xifanie, Princess Celdia and Prince Philsov!

Lijj

Let the King return greater than ever!