• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:47:20 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

COP sprites discussion

Started by Kokojo, April 15, 2009, 12:34:23 am

jimmyjw88

September 09, 2011, 08:26:22 am #220 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:29:55 am by jimmyjw88
Alright, here's a small update. C & C are welcome.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

The cape right next to his left arm should be rather linear on that frame, while now there are few pixels standing out. Other than this small thing, it's great!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cheetah

I'm so stoked to see work being done on this sprite again.
Current Projects:

mav

Should we update the portrait? I feel like his portrait makes him look much older than the sprite does.

And great stuff, Jimmy. I'm so glad you're back.

Mando

hey jimmy if you see this by chance can you check if you have the llednar sprite sheet still? I'd like to work on it.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

jimmyjw88

@Kage ~ Alright, I'll fix that up. Thanks.

@Cheetah ~ Thank you.

@Mav ~ Thanks, mav. Appreciate it. And yes, I agreed. The portrait may need some adjustment.

@Mando ~ Well, I still have the sheet but the sprite is actually quite poorly done. I would suggest a restart of that sprite.

Alright, another small update. C & C are welcome.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Durbs

September 11, 2011, 07:35:12 pm #226 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 07:35:44 pm by Durbs
A very fitting for Gospel. :D One comment though... is it just me or does he look noticably taller from the back than he does from the front?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Awesome work Jimmy, and the fix came out perfect too. This is my favourite main hero sprite from now on :D

Kokojo

Weee! Can't wait for me updates.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kokojo

February 02, 2012, 08:11:52 am #229 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:47:43 am by Kokojo
Use this topic to Discuss/Give feedback about CoP sprites
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kagebunji

Koko, please send me the most up to date sprites that I will need for EVTCHRs, ok? I am not gonna tell who, cause it would spoil some stuff.