• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:09:03 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

BAD FFT player giving BAD tips(Ban less moar questions plz)

Started by SolidSnakeDog, August 30, 2010, 05:19:33 pm

SolidSnakeDog

If you need help on how to ban Dome, Check out the enclosed instruction book.

Dome

Quote from: "SolidSnakeDog"If you need help on how to ban Dome, Check out the enclosed instruction book.
Not even Zodiac could find a reason to ban me, so STFU n00bs :ban:  :ban:  :ban:  :ban:  :ban:

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

SilvasRuin

Shade

How to make Ramza learn all-ultima instead of normal?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Dome

SolidSnakeDog

Quote from: "Shade"How to make Ramza learn all-ultima instead of normal?

You need to have the Blue materia that you can find in the propositions at the bars.(After doing an quest that only your generics can do you may get one)
After that, use the materia select screen and equip it after you learned the normal ultima. If done right, you should have ALL-Ultima istend of ultima.
Sadly this trick,only works in FF7 version of FFT that do not exist.)
Sorry to get your hopes up :wink:

PX_Timefordeath

How do I get chocokin?

How do I reach Midgar from Ivalice?

How do I get Boco the Rainbow Chocobo to stop attacking Mustadio?

How do I get Retardio to stop being retarded?

Why is Dome still here?

Why is Dome unproductive?

Why does he proclaim to be a mod? He can't even mod my crap.

Who are you?

Hell, who am I?

Onyx Weapon is too hard. :(

How do I spell Go­d?

SolidSnakeDog

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"0.How do I get chocokin?

1.How do I reach Midgar from Ivalice?

2.How do I get Boco the Rainbow Chocobo to stop attacking Mustadio?

3.How do I get Retardio to stop being retarded?

4.Why is Dome still here?

5.Why is Dome unproductive?

6.Why does he proclaim to be a mod? He can't even mod my crap.

7.Who are you?

8.Hell, who am I?

9.Onyx Weapon is too hard. :wink:

6.The reison wy he wont mod your *Crap* is because your stuff are not good eneuf for him. (Actually...anything on this site is not good eneuf for dome so he will probably never mod anything.)

7.I am a bad FFT player!

8.Someone that ask too much questions  :roll:

9.Go catch some Water pokemons and keep using water moves. Be sure to train em to at less Level 9001(MUST BE MORE THAT 9000) to actually have a chance.

10. (-Blank-)

Jon

1When does Ramza learn dark sword moves?
2How do I recruit Holy Knight Delita?
3Tell me how to dual wield guns. (Thats more a demand than a question, still...)
4What is Orlandu's middle name?
5Who is Dycedarg's older brother???
6How do I unlock SolidSnakeDog on my team?
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

SolidSnakeDog

Quote from: "Jon"1When does Ramza learn dark sword moves?
2How do I recruit Holy Knight Delita?
3Tell me how to dual wield guns. (Thats more a demand than a question, still...)
4What is Orlandu's middle name?
5Who is Dycedarg's older brother???
6How do I unlock SolidSnakeDog on my team?

1. I know this one! make ramza attack your allies 9000 times in an single battle and he will becore Dark knight(You must not heal at all). To get the actual skills,you learn Night Sword after killing dome and Dark Sword can only be learned if you turn into a crystal after you unlocked Dark Knight class.

2.By using the duplicate trick.  :ban:  of course. Just odd we see him in this forum but not in the game....oh well.

6.By making solidSnakeDog a mod for this site. Your iso will update on his own once you make me a mod.
Here my Skill set btw,

Skill set name : BadTips  (A warrior that give the worst tips at the worst time possible)

Skills : 1. We need Crystals (Turn all living things into crystals.)
           2.We need more power. (Make all units on the battlefield gain 98 levels.)
           3. Units for dinner! (Cook any units and eat em to restore HP and learn all his abilities.i can aslo learn sword skillz and Magic barrier that way.yes it work for all bosses.)
           4. Love (can only be used on girls units. After using this skill on an girl, after 3 turns she will give brith to an other solidsnakedog)
           5.Snake's Dog (Summon a Dog to bite rip the guts out of male units. giving em the Gutsless status. But the summon will not attack girls so don't rely on it 100%)
           6.Join me and i will make you the best warrior in ivalice! Or esle you will die! (Does the Invite status or instant death)

Supports skill
           1.Snakes never die! (Support skill that activate if someone kills me.The unit thats killed me will change to SolidSnakeDog and get the invite status.)
           2.Smoking (Inate Skill. Auto-poison because smoking is not very good for my health)

PX_Timefordeath

How do I unlock Prinny?

How do I unlock Orlandu's rocket boots?

How come nobody wants to make a sprite for me?

How come nobody makes good sprites?

Why are almost all the sprites FFH makes Shrine Knights?

What is this :ban: icon?

What is an icon?

What is the purpose of FFT?

What is the purpose of Christianity?

What is the purpose of St. Ajora?

What the hell is the plot to this game?

What are crystals?

How do people become them?

Why don't I get MP back every turn like FFTA?!

This games sucks, FFTA was a lot better. This games is uber unbalanced, the AI cheats.

Happy ⑨/⑨/⑨+1 Day!

EYE AM THE STRONGEST!

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unaware of loss, nor aware of gain
Have withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival
I have no regrets. This is the only path
My whole life was "Unlimited Blade Works"

FFMaster

Happy Cirno Day was a year ago. The next one will be on 9/9/99.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Jon

Thanks Solid for your tips, they really helped me a million times, now I can win in Final Fantasy Tactics. A few more questions that puzzle me:

1 A person turned into a crystal, how do I get them back?
2 How do I get Dancer for the male units?
3 What is the ultimate move/ability?
4 How do I get the ultimate move/ability?
5 Ovelia stabbed Delita, and then Delita stabbed Ovelia. Why does Ovelia die and Delita doesn't?
6 What happened to Golgaros inside of the Fort after it exploded? Is Golgaros = Izlude?
7 I mastered all the jobs and got Ultima and Zodiac and finished all the sidequest bar propositions. Now what is there left to do in the game?
8 Someone said Ramza can learn "Reed Flute" ability. How do I learn this?
9 How do I breed a green, blue, and golden chocobo?
10 Where is the Knights of the Round summon hidden in FFT? Do I need a golden chocobo to get there?
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Dome

Quote from: "winshmo2"How can I turn Ramza into a fine knight?
Wear completeboy's hat

Kokojo

1) What is love?
2) How can I get a squire level 1 with base equips while spending 1500gil?
3) Who is Ramza's father?
4) What is the color of the yellow chocobo of weigraf.
5) My name is weigraf folles, you killed my mother?
6) How many CoP's does it take to beat a vanilla?
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

SolidSnakeDog

*Looks at all the questions and runs away knowing it will take an hour to awnser em all*

Really only ask a few questions per post.... :gay:

1 A person turned into a crystal, how do I get them back?
By using the power of the Additional Pylons you can bring back anyone that turned into crystal by using a warpgate powered by Bulding Additional Pylons near it.

2 How do I get Dancer for the male units?

Make a Dancer girl unit offers a male unit to dance with her.
The male will now become a dancer for the sake of love!

3 What is the ultimate move/ability?

A move that not even Solidsnakedog is allowed to use, it is called galaxy moding.
This ability is used to change ANYTHING to ANYTHING esle. (it aslo work for the game *Real life)*
you could create planets or armies or new dimentions instantly at will anytime anywhere.
you can change the sun heat, you can aslo create the famus Weegee (Not recommanded has he might take your soul)
It do so much more but i cant type for infinity so id leave it at that.

4 How do I get the ultimate move/ability?

Solidsnakedog got most of the most powerfull skills in the game. If your wondering how to unlock solidsnakedog, read my older post.If you wanted the Galaxy moding ability, take 1337 Solidsnakedog's clones crystals with ramza.

5 Ovelia stabbed Delita, and then Delita stabbed Ovelia. Why does Ovelia die and Delita doesn't?

Delita had an armor on. but Ovelia did not. yeah, it is this simple.

6 What happened to Golgaros inside of the Fort after it exploded? Is Golgaros = Izlude?

There is a hidden cutscene if you beat this battle by killing all enemies in your frist turn
(The character that starts frist must kill all enemy units before finishing his turn)
In the fort, there was an fontain of healing and an fontain of imortality.
by mistake, Golgaros drink the immortal fontain and become younger...
After the explosion he was in an coma due to the explosion for about 2-3 years. (His entire body that had become dusk slowly changed back to his regular form and once he revives, he see his father that was called wiegreft (Can't spell it!)
because his mind was destroyed and remade, he had lost his memories and joined wiegraft crew thinking he was his father.
yeah...Golgaros IS izlude. What a surprise  :lol:

8 Someone said Ramza can learn "Reed Flute" ability. How do I learn this?

Only used in cutscenes, it just make the screen go up and fade out.
Useless skill if you ask me.

9 How do I breed a green, blue, and golden chocobo?

You paint em yourself simple....well actually not so simple. the chocobos will try to kill you if you try to paint em, so use a skill that do sleep and paint em away!

10 Where is the Knights of the Round summon hidden in FFT? Do I need a golden chocobo to get there?

Naw you do the DD.
For each section you clear, you get a orb. combine em and use it. the nombers of hits(Knights) depend how many orbs you combined, For each one combined, there will be 1 more knight to attacks wen you use the orb form items.

How can I get a squire level 1 with base equips while spending 1500gil?
No idia...try asking a level 1 squire having base equip to join your party for 1500 gil.
it might work...carefull there are normally at the bar so there are drunk and may dance naked around you. just a warning.

Who is Ramza's father?
The humain bed you see in the cut scene wen you try to move on the world map the frist time.
Yeah...his father was half Bed half humain...sucks to be him.

What is the color of the yellow chocobo of weigraf.
Golden!

How many CoP's does it take to beat a vanilla?
Zero. Vannilla is too easy for CoP to be userfull.

My name is weigraf folles, you killed my mother?

Nooooo i would never do that....really! (Slowly grabbing the Shotgun behind me)

EDIT : I did this in 57 minutes! Less that an hour! Yaah!