• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:03:03 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CCP - Bug Reports

Started by Celdia, June 24, 2011, 02:42:46 pm

dinosaur

Quote from: Celdia on November 19, 2011, 07:12:35 pm
Looks like Zalera turned into a god again with the latest update. -_- I thought I was past this bullshit. Not sure when I'll have an update ready.

Turned into a god?? What do you mean.... Like not possible to defeat?

Celdia

Well, its a glitch that gives him 50 MA. Couple that with his already stellar Speed and the other units on the field and yeah, its pretty much a festival of death. You're welcome to give him a try, O Self-Proclaimed Master of CCP. ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dinosaur

Quote from: Celdia on November 20, 2011, 12:22:08 am
Well, its a glitch that gives him 50 MA. Couple that with his already stellar Speed and the other units on the field and yeah, its pretty much a festival of death. You're welcome to give him a try, O Self-Proclaimed Master of CCP. ^_^

I'll do it.

Celdia

Quote from: dinosaur on November 20, 2011, 04:17:45 pm
I'll do it.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder.

Hahahahahahahaha!

dinosaur

Glacier Rod is using the Thunder Rod animation. When using a glacier rod and hitting a unit, it is the thunder rod with a yellow hit effect.

Celdia

That's because I've only worked my way through Knives, Bandit Knives, Swords and Knightswords for weapon animations so far.

drako393

i cant see cyan, he is invisible, in goug event

Celdia

That would be because he shouldn't actually show up at Goug. After the event there, he will appear at Zarghidas.

Celdia

I overlooked the text on Guts (HP Restore) and it still has the 'Lunch Break' description from when Cook was in the patch. Please disregard...

Tea

December 04, 2011, 06:42:16 am #170 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:35:07 am by Tea
After patching on a clean iso, and using a chapter 2 savefile, Rad's base job is now a warrior, with 1 MP, etc., all good. When I change his job, his base job is Torero, and I can't change him back to Warrior. Any ideas?

Also, bag of holding leaves my characters with 1 max HP. I do not like this, and it doesn't seem intended.

Celdia

December 04, 2011, 11:57:11 am #171 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:47:12 pm by Celdia
I'm not 100% certain but I'm going to take a guess on Rad's problem being he joined up while still calling a different sprite, which sets his base job to Torero. Sadly, the only way to fix this is to have him join with the new patch, not loading an old one, which means going back and beating Zeakden if you want to access his Mercenary base job. You'll know you have it right when he has no sprite for his base job in the job wheel. (I suggest this if only because I have a save file immediately after Zeakden and he joins and can change jobs fine.)

I'll look into the Bag of Holding. That's probably just a 0 where its not supposed to be. -_- That's exactly what it was. God damnit. I'll post a fix in a little while. I want that one to work.

Tea: Why didn't you tell me the icon for the Bag was all wrong too? XD   Oh well. Its fixed now.

Tea

Tea

New bugs: the knightswords do not seem to strengthen their element. That is, on mystic knight skills and red magic they don't. They do give the elemental weakness.

Celdia

Just so people know, I am looking into a fix for this elemental strengthen problem. Worst comes to worst, I may have to rearrange some item attributes to get them working. Either way they should be fixed when I update again.

Tea

December 11, 2011, 04:04:36 pm #175 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:31:05 pm by Tea
That's nice to know.
Also, new bug: after the Zalera fight (darn his speed), Meliadoul is supposed to join, no? I wasn't even promted. The events were thus:
- Zalera got killed
- I get battle spoils
- I get a warning that my faith is dangerously high
- screen goes to normal, then black, to load the event
- after the event, the screen goes gray, then normal again.

It is the same, whether I have a full party at the end of the battle or let one generic crystallise, thus creating a space, or dismissing a unit before the battle.

Celdia

Well frig. Looks like I'm going to need to revert a few changes with the next update. I may put up a 1.967 sometime soon to unfix Rad and Meliadoul. -___- It was a nice idea I suppose.

dis astranagant

I have Ramza in Torero and he has no mp.  His max is 1 no matter what I equip him with.

Celdia

Yeah, that looks like a bug from what I tried to do with Rad. It pops up in a few other places as well, including on random enemies.

dis astranagant

December 14, 2011, 04:00:39 am #179 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:08:26 am by dis astranagant
Also, this is what happens when I try to check my red mage's skills during battle:

As you can see, it doesn't show any of her MA classes besides homemaker, just all her spillover PA ones.  Also, loremaster has equip change and a 200 jp "broken skill"