• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:16:34 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Forum Sprite Editing

Started by Cheetah, February 13, 2010, 07:51:18 am

Cheetah

So I was thinking about ways that I could do more hacking at work (not exactly a great venture but whatever), and I starting looking for online pixel editors. I didn't spend that much time but I found this:

http://www.splashup.com/

Kind of a buggy super light version of photoshop, and while a bit of a hassle it did what I needed it to after some experimentation. But I thought it would be great if the forum could incoorperate a tool like this for quick edits of sprites and portraits that people are working on. Showing is easier than telling, and if the tools to do it where right there it would likely really improve everyone's productivity. Might be a bit far fetched, and obviously I'm hoping there is something out there that could be built into the site because actually programming such a program would be a little over the top.

Just a thought of a way that the forum could become even more of a tool for hacking.
Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.