• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:40:15 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Cannot view videos on the site

Started by AeroGP, September 24, 2009, 11:52:02 am

AeroGP

September 24, 2009, 11:52:02 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AeroGP
"No plugin available to display this content."

Most of the videos are still viewable if you dig into the source, pull out the urls and put them into your browser, so it can't be that the videos have been removed from youtube. I'd like to know what's going on here before I submit any videos of my own.
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.

Xifanie

September 24, 2009, 06:11:55 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Anyone having the same problem?
Your browser should ask you if you want to install the plugin.

I don't know, make sure you have the latest flash?
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

MiKeMiTchi

September 24, 2009, 06:55:07 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Works fine with me.
Just downloaded the Latest flash player.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

AeroGP

September 24, 2009, 09:17:31 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AeroGP
I did download the latest flash, and it's still giving me the same message.

EDIT: Browsed around the video section, and it seems that I'm only getting the message for the following video lists:

Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 War of the Gods (13027) (by: Otabo)
FFT v1.3 (First FFT playthrough) (by: Gotwald)
FFT v1.3 Playthrough (13027) (by: Beawulfx)

Sorry to have troubled you.
Quote from: Tycho"There are a number of different factors impacting server connectivity on Xbox 360," the spokesperson said. "It is a particularly complex server architecture and we continue to work with Microsoft to improve connectivity."

I don't want to bolster any "violent gamer" tropes, but that statement makes me want to improve the connectivity of my front two knuckles with their esophagus.  I wonder how Brenna would respond if I told her that "fidelity" was complicated.