• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:16:39 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Add a link

Started by Argg0, October 06, 2007, 05:20:51 pm

Argg0

October 06, 2007, 05:20:51 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
Pretty simple one...

Add a link to the site from the forum...

Like...

auritech.eu Main Site -> auritech.eu Forum Index -> Suggestions/Bugs

And... did the forum die?

Asmo X

October 06, 2007, 07:21:52 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
I think people might be lurking, waiting for an update. I'm still keen on this project since the PSP remake seems pretty crap. I dont care one way or another about the new titles and names but the changes they have made seem annoyingly superficial with no attention paid to balancing the game whatsoever.

VincentCraven

October 06, 2007, 08:55:14 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
Yeah, I'm definitely lurking. The PSP remake is basically a "set the European mood" update with a hint of "Yay! New classes and characters!"

Even when I heard a remake was coming, I wasn't too excited. I figured the script would be good, so I planned to get that when someone put it on the interwebs,  but even that doesn't look too promising now. Games get easier and easier these days, so any class that the computer relies on would surely stay embarrassingly weak. Sure, it's very possible that the new version would balance the game, but I'd be surprised if Square fixed it.

Oh, and we do need a link back to "home" http://www.auritech.eu/

There we go.
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Xifanie

October 06, 2007, 09:21:04 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
AH!, I wonder if they'd even fix Blade Grasp (no arrow guarding).

Quote from: "VincentCraven"Even when I heard a remake was coming, I wasn't too excited.

Me neither, but I was still expecting much more at least, I never thought they'd completely massacre the game, really.

However they will probably translate the sound novels, which is almost like if it was a new feature.

I'm looking in how to put a link to the site right now. I thought of it before, but at a wrong time and forgot about it. In any case, I didn't make PhpBB so I'll have to search a certain time. :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Xifanie

October 06, 2007, 09:30:02 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
There, wasn't that hard. =D

If you want an update, I could say I tried to change the Effects, but failed miserably. All I can do right now is modifying the graphics. I wasn't able to alter in any way yet their given path of animation.

I haven't even found their color palette yet. -_-'
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Asmo X

October 07, 2007, 02:42:51 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Quote from: "VincentCraven"Yeah, I'm definitely lurking. The PSP remake is basically a "set the European mood" update with a hint of "Yay! New classes and characters!"

Thats pretty much it. Why make subtle changes that add depth when you can add "OMG MORE JOBZ".

I'd also try to reduce redundancy in the game. There should be some reason to equip move+1. I just hate it when moves are totally superceded in every way.

Xifanie

October 07, 2007, 08:51:30 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Wha- wait... you mean having an Onion Knight with the full onion set and a Dark Knight with similar abilities to Gaff doesn't balance the game? =O

It balanze da game as ther are more Overpowered jobz! Nay?

VincentCraven

October 07, 2007, 08:56:27 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
I must admit though, a battle or two with a mastered Onion Knight and Dark Knight would have to be fun...

Oh yeah, that's right... it's still broken. :?

Anyway, looking forward playing with phil's new Calculator and Samurai. Good thing I have a three day weekend!
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Argg0

October 08, 2007, 02:23:46 am #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Argg0
I just realised it stopped showing me new messages... strange...

Like, this topic was marked as no new messages even though I had never checked it again after creating it...

karsten

October 08, 2007, 05:31:08 am #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by karsten
Quote from: "VincentCraven"I must admit though, a battle or two with a mastered Onion Knight and Dark Knight would have to be fun...

Oh yeah, that's right... it's still broken. :?

Anyway, looking forward playing with phil's new Calculator and Samurai. Good thing I have a three day weekend!

those classe are for the new multiplayer co-op-battle.

karsten

October 08, 2007, 05:32:06 am #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by karsten
Quote from: "Asmo X"I think people might be lurking, waiting for an update.

I QUOTE. :P

by the way, zodiac, did you follow my advice and re-register on romhacking.net for publicizing your effort?

Xifanie

October 08, 2007, 08:20:30 am #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Why? re-register? >_>'

I never lost my account in the first place.
Bah OK... I just pretty much forgot about it. :P

I'll create a topic for screenshot ideas.