• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:23:50 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

☢ ☢ ☢ FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 1 ☢ ☢ ☢ (FINISHED!)

Started by Gaignun, May 01, 2012, 03:48:46 am

dacheat

Quote from: Fanatic on June 05, 2012, 11:43:17 am
FFT Arena Netherworld Match 75 - Angelus vs Barren
Hey fanatic, I'm covering the games In your bracket that involve your team right?

Barren

Another good match here. Round 3 was crucial when the counter magic silence triggered and it was uphill from there. GG Angelus. Good luck next season.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Taichii

T____T i blame myself for not requesting a battle theme that's why i lost huhu
but what the heck. it was one hellofamatch >:]
make em wait a little longaaah XD haha shadow's katana cant hit nymph :">
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Angelus

if only that counter magic never triggered :(. but hey my team gave it all they got. See you all next season.

Barren

Leif1991

Clever use of the multiple stop procs in the first round. GG Xeno. Good luck next time.
Season 3 A.I. Tournament Champion

Xeno

Oh well maybe next time, GG leif
Everyone is king, When there is no one left to pawn.(Vagrant Story=God Mode)

CT5Holy

Yikes that was long! Squire's Meiton healed for a ton, jeez. Got really lucky with the Charms missing, and obviously the no Soft on Archer R2.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

CT5Holy

Wow, odd behavior from Aero's Chemist in R2 - choosing to shoot BQB's Samurai instead of Hi-Potioning the Archer, and then towards the end not moving even though a Lancer was going to land on him.

Good fight though.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Avalanche

Thanks Gaignun for taking over the match. Congratulation BQB nice Matches

Barrens Team is to strong to beat it without a little luck on your side

Barren

Close match for the both of them, BQB shows his staying power against Aero's hard hitting units.

Easily it could have gone either way. I thought my monk dying was going to turn things around for you in Round 2 but with a couple of my reraise tricks kept me in the hunt long enough to take you down. GG Shadowstrike and better luck next time. I enjoyed our fight.

dacheat

I'll do Fanatic v. Shade tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Gaignun

The video card on the desktop I used to record videos seems to have bit the dust, and my laptop is refusing to accept audio, so match 80 is seeing a bit of a delay.  Go ahead with matches 81 to 83 while this problem of mine gets sorted out.

dacheat

Quote from: dacheat on June 16, 2012, 05:33:43 pm
I'll do Fanatic v. Shade tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Sorry I'm running late guys. The last two days have been unexpectedly busy with me suddenly getting a job and doctor's visits and stuff. I have everything set up to record the match right now, and I'll record it first thing in the morning after I get some sleep.

Barren

I'll be handling Match 80 tomorrow so stay tuned for more loser's bracket matches (if you hadn't tuned out already)

And a personal update my mom is actually getting better (for those who read my post in the arena videos and discussion thread know what i'm talking about) and I should be able to finish the tournament as scheduled.

Thanks again everyone for your support. Like I said at the end of the message I'll be back in action before you know it!