• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:44:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Well... errm... Hi?

Started by Soahd, August 05, 2008, 12:54:34 pm

Soahd

August 05, 2008, 12:54:34 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Soahd
I actually post before introducing myself...
Actually i had not seen this section...(Feel lame right now)

My project first started when i was doing a hack for fire emblem but i didn't feel it was the right game to hack for my project.So after a while I stop and decide to play FFT on my psp.It's when i saw a post about the sprite editor on gamefaqs that I began to search for FFT hacking since it was "perfect" for my hack thus I found this site.

That about it.

Now for my project Introduction

This is the tale of a man who more than most people knew the harsh reality of life.It does not end here thought,this man was curse beyond belief.He could see Human stupidity over and over.His curse which mostly everyone would have called a gift was Immortality.They say you only feel the importance of something after you lost it.This man however lost something important, his purpose in live.He set out to search the land for way to cure his "gift". On his way he encounter a man which after losing everything still had determination.This man set out for revenge even if he had no one to help him. Soahd surprise by this man decide to accompany him who make him believe in life once again...

Archael

August 05, 2008, 01:32:00 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
welcome! best of luck in your project

any help that you need for your project please feel free to ask or PM me