• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:31:33 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

New dude introduction

Started by sasapinjic, November 08, 2013, 08:16:21 am

sasapinjic

November 08, 2013, 08:16:21 am Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:50:27 am by sasapinjic
 Hello there , masters of FFT hacking , i recently join your site , but i am playing your great patches for quite some time now , so i decide to introduce my self , and to ask one tiny , little question    ;)
Playing games since 1985 ( and i am not tired of them yet  :mrgreen: ) , and big fan of retro and  RPG games ,  especially tactics ones like FFT or Front Mission , i   have couple of  PS1 , one  PS2  console ( all chip modded , PAL , region free ) , and lots of emulators and games on my PC ( but prefer to play on consoles ) .
I like everything you have done here on FFT modifications and i have played  FFT 1.3 insanely derpy and rebirth modes on my PS1 console ( worked great and i like it ) .
Despite the fact that  i read it  that  it WILL NOT work on console  ,  i have burn "FFT Journey of the five" and tried to play it on console , but game freezes if any character try to use any healing/revive action , so i  give up to play that on console ( for now  , until PS1 version is ready )  and am playing it on emulator now ( works great there so far btw ) .
Now  for the question ,  i would like to know is there any other FFT patched mod from this site that can be played on PS1 console ?
Cheers  everybody !  :D
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

3lric

CoP works on console.

PW, CCP and FFT+ do not work on console
  • Modding version: PSX

sasapinjic

Thanks , that is what i wanted to know , and good luck on "FFT Journey of the five"  future work !  :cool:
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage

Xifanie

We are still aiming to make JotF work on console.
I have done tests, freezing issues were fixed, and I was able to play up to the last part of the chapter without any issue whatsoever... I only have a little more to test, so it looks promising.

I'm surprised the bug for healing abilities is still there, unless Raven hasn't updated at all to make it console-playable.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

sasapinjic

i have burn it on good Sony CD at 16x , and test it on both my ps1 emulators , works great , but on PS1 ( or PS2 ) , it freeze !  :(
my Homepage

3lric

As was mentioned, the Console version hasn't been released yet.

sasapinjic

Quote from: Elric on November 13, 2013, 10:09:32 am
As was mentioned, the Console version hasn't been released yet.

i know  , i did not try to criticize anybody , i just wish to  help by  giving  accurate  information , sorry i wasn't clear enough .  cheers ! :D
my Homepage