• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:33:39 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I'm Banned Again! However;

Started by Archael2, November 29, 2010, 11:39:06 pm

Kokojo

Funny how everyone liked Arch until he started insulting Zodiac.

As what I have to say, I stand my ground, but I have things to add :

Your argument to Hana ''Go to college & get a loan'' was fucking stupid, as you know most people won't have a loan in america, as well as your ''Deleting everything I think I made''.
Maybe you started the channel, but I was the one with over 20hours of uploading just for this tournament you supported and ''Wanted get done''.

I understand the furor, yes, Zodiac overeacted too by getting you a ban rahter than saying: ''Don't use those arguments ever again, you moron''. It is maybe likely because Hana is a TG too that you a higher , but I can't be sure of that. (I do however think so)

Still, your actions penalise more the whole community rather than Zodiac himself, so you should have say : ''Fuck you ALL'' and not just ''fuck zodiac!''

Meh, still. I told you your second stay would not be long, I told everyone you would destroy stuff again ; and you did.

Now don't think that, like you, I am saying ''you suck'' in big letters and stupid arguments and quotefesting all the shit you could say, no.
I am dissapoint.
 (But not just by you!)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kill_Bones

Noooooooooooo NOT AGAIN DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! =( Don't leave Arch!

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Shade

This was pretty stupid or both parts Arch and Zodiac.

Only things that I am angry at Arch are.
1. Not finishing master guide (You fucking left while you were updating , SO FUCK YOU ARCH!)(was angry at him even before he left since he was lazy bastard of master guide topic)
2. WTF!! you just deleted channel? WHY? That's like if Steam stop and just leave and removing all the games that steam exclusive!
3. Your stupid ass reason that you left.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

FFMaster

Deleting the channel out of rage was pretty fucking dumb, yeah. Kokojo was on Arch's side for this, so he deletes all of Kokojo's and everyone else's hard work. Some videos are now permanently missing, like Wiz's losers bracket matches. Hopefully, Kokojo can reupload them over time.
Quote@ Everyone else, enjoy the stuff I did here, I know 1.3 gave many people a lot of joy with this game. Warm farewell to everyone who helped make 1.3 what it has become so far and the intelligent ones out there (You know who you are!)
Yep, enjoy what you deleted. PSP players are so lucky that you didn't delete all the locations where you put the patches, otherwise there wouldn't be a patch for them to even play anymore.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

ffta707

I don't have a copy of any of my loser, S4 videos. I might have a few actually, not sure.

Voldemort, you started to respect me towards the end, and I respect that.

I don't appreciate the deleting of the youtube channel, since the videos I made took quite a while (Had some difficulties with some things, and spent hours of work on them. Ask wiz).

You tried many times to get hacktacticsadvance a forum here and I appreciate that also. But then again, you never joined my site. Once I showed you all our work (The data crystal place), you said "Is there any way you could put a 1.3 link on there?" That was the only thing I didn't get.  

Otherwise, I'm sorry that you are leaving. I wish you wouldn't. Since I thought we were becoming friends (Need some clarification on that though).

~FFTA707

Wiz

November 30, 2010, 05:36:30 pm #25 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 05:32:25 am by Wiz
When I first found out about this story, I was many times angrier than I am now. Until hope (Koko's Backups) became present, I was ready to walk away for good immediately after S4 + helping out with CoP however possible within my means.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone but you had NO RIGHT whatsoever to rid of:  Primarily KOKO's (the enormous quantity/ammount), Phil's, Otabo's, ffta707's, and my work on S4 as well as the time and energy that FFM put in making the mem cards for these matches to take place. You creating the channel has NOTHING to do with whether you had the authority or not because remember: the channel wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Zodiac.

For backups, looks like I'll be uploading every S4 vid to my channel first setting them to private so nobody can see them besides me. It'll also be another way of seeing the YT quality so I think I'll do just that.

Also, now I have an idea what LD must have felt when you deleted some of his threads w/ the R999 rage scphpeel (luckily recovered). Difference is, mine as well as the contributions from other hosts are gone forever. Ban was totally justified.

Although I don't have the log in front of my face to read, I'm inclined to believe ET's telling the truth because if he wasn't, others told me you have gotten people banned from the site in the past for lying about the things they said on chat (IRC). To get the most accurate take on this, I would LOVE to see the chat log for entire context. Still, it's very dishonest of you to admit that your first ban was reasonable, but then come out and say these reactions you've taken were totally warranted yet the same scenario took place (delete other's work out of rage).

But anyways,  you really think 1.3 is only your property which you can just run away with? I can't believe this, 1.3 obviously wouldn't be where it is because of you, BUT there's also the engineers Zodiac and Melonhead for creating FFTPatcher (the single tool that allowed you to finish this awesome hack to begin with), and Phil for version 1.2 where a lot of the concepts 1.3 came from. It's their property just as much as yours, and like ET stated, stop acting greedy and selfish because it only shows through your posts here.

@ Kage: WTF!? How can you say that players and n00bs of 1.3 don't contribute at all? I'm advertising the product and it's a complete fallacy for you to sputter that nonsense. But also, your implication that those who give help/tips on the next version or w.e. the topic may be here doesn't mean anything is again ridiculous. Must you remember that the biggest crowd of people that come here are those that want to play 1.3

TRC

can't we all just be friends ;-;

Zareb

Quote from: "ffta707"I don't have a copy of any of my loser, S4 videos. I might have a few actually, not sure.

I don't appreciate the deleting of the youtube channel, since the videos I made took quite a while (Had some difficulties with some things, and spent hours of work on them. Ask wiz).

You tried many times to get hacktacticsadvance a forum here and I appreciate that also. But then again, you never joined my site. Once I showed you all our work (The data crystal place), you said "Is there any way you could put a 1.3 link on there?" That was the only thing I didn't get.

Otherwise, I'm sorry that you are leaving. I wish you wouldn't. Since I thought we were becoming friends (Need some clarification on that though).

~FFTA707

Don't worry, FFTA707, everything will work out in the end.  Arch and people will stop fighting and we'll all have our lovely tournament running again.

(P.S. I'm interested in this site of yours!)
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

ffta707

Quote from: "Zareb"
Quote from: "ffta707"I don't have a copy of any of my loser, S4 videos. I might have a few actually, not sure.

~FFTA707

Don't worry, FFTA707, everything will work out in the end.  Arch and people will stop fighting and we'll all have our lovely tournament running again.

(P.S. I'm interested in this site of yours!)

Haha, thanks. It might end up moving here later on. hacktacticsadvance.tk.

GeneralStrife

What the fuck? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Kagebunji

Yeah Wizzy, they come here and play FFT, and what else other they do? From such promoting site grows indeed, but all we get are more and more players. And only one on100 or something makes something more. So don't say such shit, cause I never saw some of the users that post here, simply because they don't take their ass out of 1.3 section and just play 1.3. Thanks.

Wiz

What else besides playing the game?

Quotegive help/tips on the next version or w.e. the topic may be here (1.3 Forum)

What Shit? The fact that most newbies as you noted stay buckled here in the 1.3 Forum?

To answer those questions with a question. So what? Why does it matter to you how others help out here on FFH?

If you think it's just a hard mode that's been well-covered by many which has not much more to talk about, that's fine but don't put others in the shadow and shun them because they don't contribute as much as you do.

A contribution is a contribution, just leave it at that. You go about your business (spriting) and everyone else will go about theirs.

Kagebunji

I said what I think about it and I know I am right, I know it seems like I have ego now, but that is how it is, no denying it. You must see this too Wizzy. 1.3 is purely fun, updating it and all this IS a contribution, but that is made by certain persons. I never offended anybody, or put anyone in the shadow as you said. And playing 1.3(wich most of new members coming from youtube do) is NOT contributing,  testers and recorders are contributing, like PX, Samu etc.

Dome

Someone can move this to spam?
I can't make a proper post here...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

StarScythe

Sorry Kage, but your not seeing the big picture here. The 80% of the purpose behind making a patch, hack, mod, whatever is so people besides the creators will play it. And those people are going to have questions and want help with what has been produced. Its stupid to think otherwise.

What I'm hearing is that you want to make mods, and just throw them out there, and not provide any support to the rank and file that dont know shit about the mod at all. Were not Dell computers here. We dont sell someone a crappy laptop and then never talk to them again.

How are we going to bring new talent in, if not through advertising already finished, or near finished mods. How many here didnt know crap about modding FFT until the visited the site? How many are now either involved with, or have started their own mod here because they were brought in by 1.3.

So what if only 1 in 100 actually go on to produce and/or help with mods? Thats one more person than you had before. How else are you going to get more people here than by advertising an already finished project? This is how a modding community works! Go check out the mod community for EVNova. Weve been modding that game for over eight years now and the community is still going! Were still putting out new mods! And yes, 90% of the people who visit and talk in the forums dont "produce".

The short version: Without consumers, there's no point to producers.

RavenOfRazgriz

This whole situation is really dumb.  I won't go into my thoughts here though since there's already enough dramallama going on.  If anyone wants them they can contact me privately, though I doubt anyone who doesn't already know them does.

Quote from: "StarScythe"Sorry Kage, but your not seeing the big picture here. The 80% of the purpose behind making a patch, hack, mod, whatever is so people besides the creators will play it. And those people are going to have questions and want help with what has been produced. Its stupid to think otherwise.

What I'm hearing is that you want to make mods, and just throw them out there, and not provide any support to the rank and file that dont know shit about the mod at all. Were not Dell computers here. We dont sell someone a crappy laptop and then never talk to them again.

How are we going to bring new talent in, if not through advertising already finished, or near finished mods. How many here didnt know crap about modding FFT until the visited the site? How many are now either involved with, or have started their own mod here because they were brought in by 1.3.

So what if only 1 in 100 actually go on to produce and/or help with mods? Thats one more person than you had before. How else are you going to get more people here than by advertising an already finished project? This is how a modding community works! Go check out the mod community for EVNova. Weve been modding that game for over eight years now and the community is still going! Were still putting out new mods! And yes, 90% of the people who visit and talk in the forums dont "produce".

The short version: Without consumers, there's no point to producers.

^ Also, this.

Mods are designed to be played, and just like you need spriters and game designers and sometimes hackers to get from 0.0 to 1.0, you need players to get from 1.0 to X.XXXX, such as 1.3034 has.  There's no point to the game without the player, and the game can't become refined without them.  They don't contribute much to anything they're not playing most of the time, but there's nothing wrong with that.  Just because a project hit 1.0 doesn't mean its finished.  Getting to 1.0 is honestly the hugest milestone because that's when people start becoming interested, not before.  It sucks but it's true, until you hit 1.0 your hype and design team are likely going to be small.  It's just getting through that stage and making sure your initial plans are actually completable enough to get you to 1.0, before going more grandiose as refinement and version number go up.  Can't build Rome in a day, and you can't expect too many people to help you with it until you've gotten to a stage beyond it looking like just another pile of bricks, even if a few people will.

MarblesX

hahahahha.

Someone is upset because people come here from youtube to play your awesome 1.3 mod, instead of coming here to help with future patching?
  Go outside buddy.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "MarblesX"hahahahha.

Someone is upset because people come here from youtube to play your awesome 1.3 mod, instead of coming here to help with future patching?
  Go outside buddy.
nice post count, seriously you have no place in an argument like this

Eternal

I humbly ask that this topic be locked. It's getting out of hand.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kokojo

We need everyone for a community.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.