• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:23:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Question about FFT PSP

Started by delilfarrell, July 19, 2015, 11:56:25 am

delilfarrell

July 19, 2015, 11:56:25 am Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:07:01 pm by delilfarrell
Hello! :)!
Well i dont know is my imagination... But this FFT for PSP is.... Freaking hard!??? O_O
Enemies damage is between 150 to 300.... I have Ramza in Lv 70 and in the chapter 3 Milleuda's brother kill me with 360!! OMG O_O

Well im using Lion Editor for somes characters and my game is patched with a hack to fix the slowdown.... This freaking hard game is normal? Or maybe a bug for the Lion editor?

Thank you
I got banned for making an extremely inappropriate comment about an admin instead of considering that English isn't my first language and that maybe I didn't understand what was being said.

I are derpy :/

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

delilfarrell

Yes im playing KO :)!... But actually im using Lion Editor in KO to for some things, Like have some of the NPC Characters in my party and increase the atacks and magics.. I dont know this hard lv is normal in the game or a bug by Lion Editor....

I was read in some forums this hard lv is normal in the game... But im suprised with Milleuda Brother simple atack in 360 O_O
I got banned for making an extremely inappropriate comment about an admin instead of considering that English isn't my first language and that maybe I didn't understand what was being said.

Eternal

In FFT KO, enemy levels scale, meaning that since your levels are increased, so are their levels. That means his PA is high, which means he's doing more damage with his attacks.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Raijinili

When asking for help in understanding an issue, please give relevant information such as any mods you're using, and the stats of the enemy with the issue.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

delilfarrell

Quote from: Raijinili on July 19, 2015, 06:49:07 pm
When asking for help in understanding an issue, please give relevant information such as any mods you're using, and the stats of the enemy with the issue.

Oh no no, Well im only asking about the hard lv in the game, Well i dont remember the boss stats... But he defeat my Character Ramza (lv 70) with one atack (-360) in Chapter 3...Im using Lion Editor only for increase my Character stats not the enemy...

Im only asking this hard Lv is normal in the game or a bug for using Lion Editor.

3lric

He was referring to the fact that you didn't say you were playing KO... we have many mods here
  • Modding version: PSX

delilfarrell

Quote from: Elric on July 19, 2015, 09:16:28 pm
He was referring to the fact that you didn't say you were playing KO... we have many mods here

Yes im playing KO ;)... I say it in the second reply
Quote from: delilfarrell on July 19, 2015, 05:47:50 pm
Yes im playing KO :)!... But actually im using Lion Editor in KO to for some things, Like have some of the NPC Characters in my party and increase the atacks and magics.. I dont know this hard lv is normal in the game or a bug by Lion Editor....

I was read in some forums this hard lv is normal in the game... But im suprised with Milleuda Brother simple atack in 360 O_O

Sorry dont remember the boss stats :(... But im will using a normal monster stats to comparte

A Skeleton in LV, gave me a 153 damage with "Thunder Anima" to Orran (He is in my party with Lion editor"

Br 48 Fth 49
Attack 16
Mágic 41
Lv 68

Party: Orran Br 77 Ft 73

Eternal

Yes. In FFT KO, no matter how high your level may be, the enemy's levels will be the same as your own. That also means that their stats will be increased as well. That means they'll have high PA and MA... just like you would, which is why their damage is so high.

delilfarrell

Quote from: Eternal on July 19, 2015, 10:46:35 pm
Yes. In FFT KO, no matter how high your level may be, the enemy's levels will be the same as your own. That also means that their stats will be increased as well. That means they'll have high PA and MA... just like you would, which is why their damage is so high.

Oh thank you so much!!!! :)!!!
I was worried because i think maybe this hard lv is for using Lion Editor on FFT KO... So i dont have to worry :)
Thank you :)

Angel

Quote from: delilfarrell on July 19, 2015, 10:16:10 pmYes im playing KO ;)... I say it in the second reply

Right, but you should have said it in your first post. You only asked about plain untouched PSP version to us, which makes us stare at you oddly and assume you are drunk.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

delilfarrell

July 20, 2015, 10:36:30 am #11 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:50:22 am by delilfarrell
Quote from: Toshiko on July 20, 2015, 07:59:43 am
Right, but you should have said it in your first post. You only asked about plain untouched PSP version to us, which makes us stare at you oddly and assume you are drunk.

Im so sorry i dont drink alcohol ;)
But you...Did you know read right?
Is not my fault you're dumb and blind ;), Maybe you will need a glasses, and a book... or maybe you're in be blind and dumb is because you're in drugs.. Im.sorry :(

3lric