• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:05:36 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help a poor samurai who's down on his luck

Started by Elmdork, November 12, 2013, 09:29:20 am

Elmdork

November 12, 2013, 09:29:20 am Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:51:48 am by Rouroni Elmdor
Just kidding, I'm straight pimpin'

I'm also a lame android user who can't get a ppf file to register on his tablet. I have heard fpse can somehow register the file, I have had fpse before and though the options are nice, the performance leaves much to be desired and has nothing on the epsxe (what I use and love) in that respect.

Anywho, I was wondering if someone could direct me to a pre patched Iso of 1.3 (I'm not sure your latest/most successful patch) this would save me from having to use fpse which often has audio and visual glitches (it's too heavy with bells and whistles, though I liked how you could move around the controls) and enjoy your mods of one of my favourite games of all time, with perfect audio and video.

EDIT:

I should also mention I play vanilla fft on my tablet in all its 32 bit glory flawlessly on epsxe (though I feel so lame never having tried a mod, but always wanting to. You guys rock!) I just can't find ppf o matic compatible with android. A pre modded Iso if 1.3 insanely derpy is my only way to get it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame
  • Discord username: rouroni elmdor

3lric

Several Rom sites on google have prepatched copies of 1.3

1.3 is not developed on this site and we don't offer tech support for it.

Hope this helps.
  • Modding version: PSX

Elmdork

Your journey of the 5 looks cool! I'm just looking at everything, it's all too awesome.

Thanks for the advice... Google is just seriously unreliable for such a specific request. So I came here hoping I wouldn't have to dive back into the sea of bad Google hits.

3lric

Lol thank you. Hopefully you'll have the time to try it out.

Ill send you a PM
  • Modding version: PSX

Choto

you can also patch the iso on PC and then copy/paste it to your tablet. I played JoT5 on my nexus 7 before by doing that.

Elmdork

Thanks for the help, guys. If using a desktop was an option, I wouldn't have asked for help, but a good point.

SO, after many years of looking, dreaming and the like, hours of figuring out how to get it on my tablet, I finally have a new fft. So I pop the sucker in, all cut scenes work, dialogue, world map, shops (I learned from using an oldsave) but the moment anybody takes action in combat... it crashes DX

I'm too young to be going gray.. but it's happening slowly but surely. I use epsxe 1.9 for its performance on my tablet. I heard 1.6 runs perfectly, but anything before 1.8 is not android compatible. Please tell me there is something I can adjust in the preferences!!!