• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:08:42 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT: Complete Main Info thread

Started by Cheetah, April 07, 2009, 11:52:40 pm

Eternal

It is, for the most part. To my knowledge, everything is done except the Books.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Cheetah

Yeah the patch is completely playable, just a few bugs. The books and the music test are the only real missing things, and those will be enjoyable without playing the whole game.
Current Projects:

TRC

im a perfectionist so I am still going to wait for it to be released and/or updated with little bug fixes cuz im weak like that

Argy

Cheetah,
Just started playing this patch and it's a cracker! Really love the updated work that you have done! It reads perfectly and all of the other added bonus.... Wow!!
Any game that can get "wench" in, is fine by me.... He he
Well done!
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Fenrir90

Sorry if this has been ask before or already answered, but have you guys decide to finish programming Reflect and Silent Walk/Stealth in FFT: Complete?

Cheetah

Is Reflect not programmed correctly as is?

Fixing Silent Walk is a project that many others have attempt, so I would recommend just using one of those minor hacks on top of this.
Current Projects:

Eternal

I think he means the dummied about "Reflect" Support Ability that was (supposedly) supposed to give its wearer Auto: Reflect.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Cheetah

Aahhhh, yeah same response as Silent Walk. We are trying to make very few gameplay changes so that others can make the changes that they want without much conflict.
Current Projects:

Fenrir90

I've spend hours looking thru the various threads, using the Search option and even googling didn't not make me find those minor hacks. I guess they are well hidden. ;)

Is there some kind soul who can give me the link to the Support aility Reflect and Silent Walk minor hacks.

Eternal

Honestly, I don't think there -is- a fix for them yet. I haven't looked too deeply into it, but I know I didn't see anything for it in FFTorgASM or anything.

TRC

Just outta curiosity is there any chance a newer version of FFT: Complete with the bug fixes implemented will be uploaded in the near future?

Cheetah

Current Projects:

Vanya

Just outta curiosity is there a reason why this patch is in the completed section if it isn't technically finished. Just wondering.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Cheetah

I believe the reasoning was that the primary goals of getting the text and dialog inserted were achieved.
Current Projects:

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Azure_Knight143

Cheetah this work on this patch is excellent! Props to all who put work on it!! I love it! One small thing I've noticed, that on Agrias' Holy Knight abilities is that there is a space then " lorthswain's Strike". Is this an error?

This is my first time posting on this site...

Cheetah

Thanks I appreciate you signing up just to pass this on. Which window/screen is this error occurring in? It is likely that the skill name is a little too long.
Current Projects:

Azure_Knight143

This is seen in the menu when you check the abilities of the Holy Knight

Cheetah

October 27, 2011, 05:55:11 pm #718 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:55:40 pm by Cheetah
Thanks for narrowing that down for me Azure. I would appreciate it if you can mention anything else you notice as you go through the game.
Current Projects:

Azure_Knight143

Here's another I just noticed..on the Monk's Reaction ability section 'Critical: Recover HP'..the C is kinda faded.
On the Ninja's Reaction ability section Vanish sometimes....Ummm the 'V' vanishes.lol