• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:27:15 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Complete WILDFACE.BIN AND BATTLE.BINS

Started by Quillbeatssword, January 31, 2018, 08:52:07 pm

Quillbeatssword

Some people-Myself included, would like to use custom sprites but can't figure this step out. Post complete BATTLE.BIN and WILD FACE.BINs for community use here.

• Modding version: PSX
I respect anyone with the knowledge to design tools for any game I mod. From total war, Rotk, Dragon age etc. That being said. Some of the best mods I ever used/created came from people with no knowledge of tool creation but a great knowledge of the tool. Some people can use the tools you make better than you. Saying a lack of that particular skillset doesn't make you a good/great modder is like saying using a game engine you didn't code makes you a crap game designer or a mechanic that didn't design the wrench is a bad mechanic. Stay humble. Everyone has different skillsets. Everyone contributes differently.

3lric

Battle.bin?

I mean you could have checked the thread I have that has literally all of these already... it's the second sticky in this section... there are no sprites that aren't already available in shishi. Only ports

Who else has ever asked about this? You could always get all of this using FFTEVGRP, which most people who do any research, already know

Quillbeatssword

Seen the post. Wasn't sure if I should post in something that's been dead for a while.
Anyway. My time is tied up in rebalance, ENTD and some hex/asm. Started this post so a contributor could post a couple files for me and decided to make a general post instead of making one just for a couple personal items.
I originally noted in the post that i seen the sticky and I apologized and said this one could just be deleted. However we both weren't sure if we should post in the sticky or not.
It's not that I have no intention or interest in spriting etc. I just have my hands full with other parts of the mod and a kind gentleman offered to make a donation to the cause to save me some time. That's all.

Also. They are for original sprites. Your sticky seemed to only have vanilla sprites.
I respect anyone with the knowledge to design tools for any game I mod. From total war, Rotk, Dragon age etc. That being said. Some of the best mods I ever used/created came from people with no knowledge of tool creation but a great knowledge of the tool. Some people can use the tools you make better than you. Saying a lack of that particular skillset doesn't make you a good/great modder is like saying using a game engine you didn't code makes you a crap game designer or a mechanic that didn't design the wrench is a bad mechanic. Stay humble. Everyone has different skillsets. Everyone contributes differently.