• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:58:27 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Spell Quotes in Mercenaries

Started by LastingDawn, February 25, 2009, 11:49:56 am

boomkick

April 07, 2009, 02:07:17 am #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by boomkick
umm, what skills are confirmed for warder again?
EDIT: NM

Fortify - Defend yourselves! Fortify!

# Grapple
: You cannot escape my grasp! Grapple!

# Crumble: Thy advantage shall be thy downfall! Crumble!

# Relieve: Defense without rest will jeopardize us all. Relieve!

# Cripple: I will destroy your ability to act! Cripple!

# Snuff: May your sleep be eternal. Snuff!

Slice Tendon: I will cripple you as Hector's brother did to Achilles! Slice Tendon!

QuoteFortify - Gives Protect to all units surrounding user (AoE : 1)

# Grapple: Sets_CT00 at close-range while Persevering. (Uses formula 15, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

# Crumble: Close-range single-target attack that does a third of max HP damage to those with Protect, Shell, Reflect or Defending (which it would attempt to Cancel). (It uses the Death formula, which is 0E, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

# Relieve: Close-range healing technique that Cancels Defending and Sleep and heals 20% HP. (Uses formula 35, which is PA-based.)

# Cripple: A close-range physical attacks that attempts to Slow down the enemy so that he Cannot Move or Act. (Uses formula...31? There really aren't many good PA using formulas.)

# Snuff: A close-range attacks that puts a slumbering opponent to bed forever. (Uses formula 0E, which is Faith-based and MA-based.)

Slice Tendon: Inflicts damage and inflicts "Don't move".

PX_Timefordeath

April 07, 2009, 11:17:13 am #41 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Fortify: Condition your bodies to withstand any pain! Fortify!

Grapple: Let's see you escape this. Grapple!

Crumble: [Eh... boomkick's is awesome]

Relieve: It's time to relax. PARTEH TIME! Relieve!

Cripple: You run? Then I will crush your legs! Cripple!

Snuff: Good night, little princess. Snuff!

Slice Tendon: [HOLY FUCK BOOMKICK!] I got nothing...