• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Super awesome game errors!

Started by TristanBeoulve, October 02, 2014, 12:31:12 am

TristanBeoulve

Just post funny errors in games.
I.E. "Defeat Dycedarg's elder brother"
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

skiploom188

My whole life playing FFT, I always wanted this to happen. And it finally happened that one time when I wasn't expecting. Why is life like that?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Ram

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on October 02, 2014, 12:31:12 am
Just post funny errors in games.
I.E. "Defeat Dycedarg's elder brother"

So the game actually said that? I never caught it, I just thought that someone in the FFH community came up with that joke and Archeal used that name in a video which is still the funniest thing I've seen from FFT or related. I lol at the mere title "Dycedarg's elder brother" because whatever he is he was never mentioned and it goes along with the theme of FFT. Beyond that its complex. Same video had the "Beardful" voice titles (itself extremely funny) and fight.

Quote from: skiploom188 on October 02, 2014, 05:11:49 am
Figure the error out yet?
My whole life playing FFT, I always wanted this to happen. And it finally happened that one time when I wasn't expecting. Why is life like that?[/spoiler]

I can't, don't see it.

I was going to post this in my introduction thread which may come much later on, but the error/glitch that stands out for me in FFT was once I was in a random battle at Fanith River and a monster that has all those tentacles (don't know the name off the top) had the portrait of Professor Daravon :lol: . I guess he's a monster!
<&Angel> if WotL is your preference, 99 times out of 100, you can't be trusted to know how to use a toilet properly
<~Xifanie> Weazel has a degree in bathroomonics
<&Angel> everyone who wants to mod WotL exclusively is pants on head retarded

Jumza

Ramza's chapter 1 sprite actually has his ponytail missing from one frame. It's the talk skill / book attack one (I don't know if it's backwards or forwards), see for yourselves!

I regret making Ramza a mediator :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Ram on October 02, 2014, 08:14:19 am
I was going to post this in my introduction thread which may come much later on, but the error/glitch that stands out for me in FFT was once I was in a random battle at Fanith River and a monster that has all those tentacles (don't know the name off the top) had the portrait of Professor Daravon :lol: . I guess he's a monster!

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that!
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Angel

Surprised nobody's mentioned the cross dresser in Deep Dungeon yet.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Vaan

or the Naked Archers on Fovoham Plains.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Ram

I just had another game error of my own while doing the Time Mage SCC. While in that wooded area "saving" Boco with Gaf and Agrias, Boco the chocobo had normal HP for a level 11 monster. However after I won the battle and the join up offer of Bobo came up, I saw its HP was only 11!!  :shock: What? I wasn't misreading it as the level value either, which also happens to be 11.
<&Angel> if WotL is your preference, 99 times out of 100, you can't be trusted to know how to use a toilet properly
<~Xifanie> Weazel has a degree in bathroomonics
<&Angel> everyone who wants to mod WotL exclusively is pants on head retarded

skiploom188

Quote from: Xifanie on October 02, 2014, 05:40:34 pm

Gafgarion: THE ARCHERS HAVE PERSEUS BOWS!!!

Ramza: TRINITY!!! HELP!!!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542