• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:41:51 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Single Player Rendezvous battle access?

Started by Yuri Otani, August 04, 2012, 03:52:44 am

Yuri Otani

is there a patch or anything to allow a player to access those? I saw a thread posted about it with a negative response, but that was more than three years ago, perhaps some progress has been made?

Eternal

Sadly, you can't single-player Rendezvous, but I have imported the Rendezvous battles into Midlight's Deep in FFT: Kind Of PSP. Not exactly the same, but they should suffice.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Alchemist

Quote from: Eternal on August 04, 2012, 08:51:11 am
Sadly, you can't single-player Rendezvous, but I have imported the Rendezvous battles into Midlight's Deep in FFT: Kind Of PSP. Not exactly the same, but they should suffice.

Eternal, could you possibly post a link to that? I'm dying to try that patch/hack out.

azavier

im surprised no  one has figured out how to do this yet. this site has done so many achievements and things I never thought would be possible, so im sure the people on this site will figure out how to do this somewhere down the line. you guys are like the best hackers I have seen!

3lric

Sadly few people here care about the psp version. Its harder to test and the dialogue is well... WotLese. Which people generally seem to dislike
  • Modding version: PSX