• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:42:03 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arrow Guard Hack Request

Started by HalfGodBro, February 04, 2014, 06:59:25 pm

HalfGodBro

Hi everyone, i am looking for an Hack that would add Gun to Arrow Guard, so that you are immune to Bow, Crossbow and Gun attack :)
Also looking for an Hack thats make hamedo not cancel the opponent attack, you only strike first, and then the opponent makes his attack

RavenOfRazgriz

Try looking through the threads with publically posting ASM hacks before making requests next time, please.  Most things already exist.

Taken from formerdeathcorps' Collection of ASM/Hex, which you can get a link to (along with many other threads) in Important Links! Click Here First!:

Arrow Guard now blocks gunshots.
BATTLE.BIN
0x126128 change 0xF5 to 0xF6
0x12612C change 0x02 to 0x03

The hack you're asking for about Hamedo is much more complicated than it sounds like and currently does not exist.

Pride

QuoteAlso looking for an Hack thats make hamedo not cancel the opponent attack, you only strike first, and then the opponent makes his attack

Not easily done, I haven't tried to do it (or have had interest to do it) and I'm fairly sure none of the ASMers have done it either.
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

HalfGodBro

thanks a lot ;) sorry for that, i tried searching, but i got lazy :S