• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:42:58 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

1.3's New Home

Started by Archael2, December 06, 2010, 05:05:09 pm

Archael2

I said I'd keep you guys posted on where the project goes, so for those who want to follow;

Lest us move on to yondering yonderesque lands

Dome

I will take this post as an occasion to thank you for the piece of information you provided us, Voldemort2
I also want to wish you the best of luck for your new, beautiful-looking site
I hope past matters won't change our collaboration atmosphere

Sincerely yours
Dome the spam mod

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

So lemme get this straight

You can delete my comments in your YT channel because someone asked where the new tournament channel was, but you're free to hop in here?

Sorry, no.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

FFMaster

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Archael2

Quote from: "philsov"So lemme get this straight

You can delete my comments in your YT channel because someone asked where the new tournament channel was, but you're free to hop in here?

Sorry, no.

I don't remember deleting a comment of yours on my YT channel

you did post a comment on blehboy's channel, though
http://www.youtube.com/user/blehblehoi

perhaps you are confused, no one has asked where the new tournament channel is on my youtube page -_-

@ FFM: As someone who likes bullet hells, you would know about e-peen comparisons more than most, so I don't know what the big problem is, it just sounds to me like you're on an archrage bandwagon for now, but don't worry, that'll wear off when the next drama topic comes around on FFH, whatever it may be

FFMaster

uh no. I just play them. I don't post replays unless someone asks. Bullet Hell's are fun, I don't play to show off. And now, Archrage won't end. You still haven't explained how deleting the account was an attack on Zodiac at all. You only said it was, twice.

FFMaster

GeneralStrife

a wiembawey a weeeeeeeeeeeyoooweeeeeeee

philsov

QuoteI don't remember deleting a comment of yours on my YT channel

I was signed in as said YT channel at the time.  

Quoteperhaps you are confused, no one has asked where the new tournament channel is on my youtube page -_-

Indeed.  Guess I wasn't awake when I read bleh's comment.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

FFMaster

Censorship at its best. I know for a fact that Silvas' comment correcting bleh about the tournament was deleted.

Wiz

^ I can attest to that. Saw it for myself on his channel. Off-Topic , but perhaps people can still see it mobile (YT off of phone i.e.); Thinking it's a possibility because you can see comments that were supposedly removed on vids when surfing normally. Maybe the same applies to channels as well :P

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "Voldemort2"I said I'd keep you guys posted on where the project goes, so for those who want to follow;

Lest us move on to yondering yonderesque lands
[attachment=1:2p78xspk]images.JPG[/attachment:2p78xspk][attachment=0:2p78xspk]gtfo~4.jpg[/attachment:2p78xspk]

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Criss

(Not sure what events causes arch to create such a noisy and overexcited reaction....)
but he is part of the reason why i refrain from posting on this forum...
Childishness follows him..(whenever new comers ask a silly question... he replied with insulting remarks)

This site was created to Final Fantasy Tactics lovers...(Newbies and Pro's alike)
I speak with great vehemence, if this obstruction continues this site will turn to nothing more than a "Pillar of Potentials".
Potentials that bloomed.
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

Alaris

Yeesh, people need not be so violent.  Arch is simply keeping those who wish to be informed, informed.  If you didn't wish to be informed, then you didn't need to post such venomous responses just to stroke your ego, and tell yourself that you're "better than Voldemort."  Because honestly, that's what it looks like.

Just my two cents, afterall.  I'm not taking sides, I like both FFH and ID.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Dome

Guys, read everything that happened by yourself, or ask to others what happened before saying something

FFMaster

I read it as an advertisement for his site. And I'll attack Arch as much as I feel like. I wouldn't attack him if he didn't delete the account and all the hosts' hard work. I hope for his sake that he doesn't delete other people's shit over there so his site doesn't get ruined.

Dome

Quote from: "FFMaster"I read it as an advertisement for his site. And I'll attack Arch as much as I feel like. I wouldn't attack him if he didn't delete the account and all the hosts' hard work. I hope for his sake that he doesn't delete other people's shit over there so his site doesn't get ruined.
He can't delete anything, he is not 1.3 mod anymore and he is banned atm...

Alaris

Meh, I don't know.  I think its a fine new home for 1.3.  And it's good of Arch to let people know where it went.  Not like he's trying to destroy the FFH community or anything.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!