• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:18:29 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Spriting Tutorial (Using Shishi's, etc.)

Started by CidIII, March 05, 2009, 07:33:50 pm

ffta707

Quote from: "Kill_Bones"Do you have a recommended site for the emmulator and ISO =\? I've tried 3 different ISO downloads and 2 emulator ones. None are working.

Nevermind =) i found working downloads with some help.

Don't ask for ISO's. Just make one with your FFT CD.

Anyways, other than that, good luck!

Kill_Bones

Quote from: "ffta707"
Quote from: "Kill_Bones"Do you have a recommended site for the emmulator and ISO =\? I've tried 3 different ISO downloads and 2 emulator ones. None are working.

Nevermind =) i found working downloads with some help.

Don't ask for ISO's. Just make one with your FFT CD.

Anyways, other than that, good luck!
Posted that over a month ago mate. :(

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

ffta707

Sorry, I didn't even look at the date. Usually, I look at the last post. Well, I figure you know now :) I was only warning you, so no hard feelings. Good luck on spriting.

MoonKnight

Hi to every one! Im a noob spriter like others, but I try my best.

First of all I apologize for any grammar horror cuz I have dont`t practice my english since.....
 Obviously not to this point --->

Well, after 4 or 5 days reading tons of posts, replys and tutorials I started to creating my own custom character using the "GraphicsGale"... Actually Im at the 50% of the job... just lacking some arms and headless bodies. But THIS problems comes from the Shishi's Sprite (that I often use to see how seems my sprites in game).

[attachment=0:388nnhu1]shishi error.JPG[/attachment:388nnhu1]

Im not sure if this would be a problem when I patch the game with the sprite. Probally It would seems like the picture. Hope not  :|
My sprite looks "normal" in any visor like Paint, GraphicsGale or The Windows image visor... Im still editing it.
By the way, I took the Izlude sprite and start from it changing the pallete and drawing pixel by pixel...

Any idea? Or maybe someone would be happy to do the job for me xD
Anyway, thanks in advance...

Moon

Notes: Im using Shishi's sprite Manager v1.0.0.478

Lijj

I'm not sure what causes that but I've had to deal with it before. Just save an extra copy and take it straight from Graphics Gale to palette editor and re save. then re-load it into shishi's. It will occur less with this version of Shishi's also:
http://ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5084
Pardon late response; was away. Hope you're still spriting.
  • Modding version: PSX

MoonKnight

Don't worry, I know that sometimes we can't just spend time on our hobbies u.u
I'm on final exams (hope that use the right word) so Im lacking of time.

In two weeks (or maybe before) I will try it.
Thanks for the response.

Moon

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817