• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:55:24 pm

Final fantasy file!

Started by Noobslayer7000, May 31, 2018, 09:04:41 pm

Noobslayer7000

Hello fellow members!! I know this is a longshot but is there anyone that can pass me a iso. File for final fantasy tactics i used to have it but since my computer broke down i lost the files.. and that was 4 years ag. I would really love to get back into this game. If anyone can please help me out i would really appreciate it. I dont really know the rules for this community but i can see that the file is not posted anywhere so i guess its not ok. Ive looked for the file but they are all bin. As when it comes to the game i do have the original copy for the ps1. Thank you for reading.

3lric

May 31, 2018, 09:52:26 pm #1 Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:56:52 am by Elric
We do not host or allow sharing of image files here. We have tutorials on how to rip your own disc. Which is what you should be doing anyway, as many of us have.

Why do you specifically want a .ISO image? Thats just one  format that PS1 games come in, there is nothing wrong with using a .BIN format. Ive used all 3, but currently stick to the .IMG format that i ripped from my own disc. It all works the same when it comes to patching and playing (some emulators may be finicky when it comes to .cue files often associated with .bin format) unless you got a bad rip.
  • Modding version: PSX

Noobslayer7000

Thank you very much for your answer!! i will try to look it up a little more. Have a good day!