• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Is it possible to create an exclusive attack command for a character?

Started by AdotHariman, January 27, 2018, 08:45:26 pm

AdotHariman

Dear fellow FFT lovers and forum-members,

I want to give Cloud an exclusive attack command, and I would like it to be 4xCut command from FF7 [in other word, like Barrage]. I am playing the PSX version.

How can this be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.
  • Modding version: PSX

Quillbeatssword

Uh. Just a guess but you could try to find a way to Port barrage attack formula from wotl using asm then replace one of the existing formulas with it. Highly doubtful the animation can be ported but you could use one of the vanilla animations like the second half of asura knife?
Just a thought
  • Modding version: PSX
I respect anyone with the knowledge to design tools for any game I mod. From total war, Rotk, Dragon age etc. That being said. Some of the best mods I ever used/created came from people with no knowledge of tool creation but a great knowledge of the tool. Some people can use the tools you make better than you. Saying a lack of that particular skillset doesn't make you a good/great modder is like saying using a game engine you didn't code makes you a crap game designer or a mechanic that didn't design the wrench is a bad mechanic. Stay humble. Everyone has different skillsets. Everyone contributes differently.