• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:14:12 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

*New* Index of Xifanie's Hacks & Tools

Started by Elric, May 23, 2016, 08:36:15 am

Elric

May 23, 2016, 08:36:15 am Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 09:30:13 am by Elric
For the last week or so, I've been working to compile all of Xifanie's hacks, tools, spreadsheets into one nice thread, since it was sorely needed, and should help people out quite a bit when it comes to finding what they are looking for.

You'll also find a few new things here as well! There is a list and description of every hack in the new Xifanie.xml file, (You can also find the new Phoenix Formula here as well as some of the other Jot5 Hacks, including the Proposition hack that we use to create Marks, for which I've written a short tutorial.) as well as a list of all Xifanie's spreadsheet hacks and tools. Many of these are newer tools designed to make your life easier when it comes to modding FFT, so be sure to take advantage of the amazing work she has done for the community, and don't forget to give her some serious props!

You can find the new index of Xifanie's Hacks and Tools HERE.
  • Modding version: PSX

Argy

Absolutely immense!! I cant wait to have a look. 😀
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Angel

I'm pretty sure you've worked enough miracles to earn sainthood, Elric.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Xifanie

A big big thanks to Elric for all the work he put into this, because every time I looked at my topic I cringed at how disorganized it was... and he made it so much better! He put everything in there, even added hacks I forgot to even publicly release (I'm looking at you, Jump hack).

Very appreciated, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates too! (Seriously my topic was a clusterfuck)
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Fosil

(A small error: the FFTText Editor links to Camera Helper instead)

Elric

Emmy

Awesome stuff. :)

You forgot to mention a few of the tools here: http://ffhacktics.com/wiki/Tools

Namely, the Random Battle editor (edits which random battle is triggered where, could be used to derandomize Deep Dungeon or to add up to 8 battles to any random location), and the Palette Editor (for creating recolors of anything).

Jumza

This is great! All of Xifanie's amazing hacks will hopefully see much more use now :D
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.