• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:43:31 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Back on track.

Started by Kokojo, April 08, 2013, 10:08:25 am

Kokojo

Thanks to Elric and RavenofRazgriz, I am back on track with CoP. The Iso has been completly reorganised, so now I will be able to add saves between each battles and have a better flow of events. It will also make it way easier for me to get work on my events done.

Of course, this implies some time of work on Ch1 and 2 but it can't take that long.

Chapter 3, event-wise, is about 1/8th done already since I had done some work before the long long pause. I plan to make at least 1 event a week, so if nothing goes wrong, Chapter would be out for July and il try very hard to finish chapter 4 (It will be short) by the end of the year, ending once and for all the story of Call of Power.
After spending another year doing bugfixes. ;-)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

Sweet :D
I loved chapter 1 and 2, can't wait to see what happens in 3!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

After you have finished this, you'll become the first who completed a storyline patch, and rightfully earn a place in the olympus of FFH

3lric

Quote from: Dome on April 08, 2013, 05:07:35 pm
After you have finished this, you'll become the first who completed a storyline patch, and rightfully earn a place in the olympus of FFH

And after this I shall steal Kokojo for Jot5 >:D

Dome

3lric

Don't you squint at me, I will cut you.  :twisted: