• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:45:39 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

Taichii

im sorry guys... work is really eating up most of my time. and im afraid i wont have time for ffh and other online stuff anymore :/
T_T
what should we do on the desperation?
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

st4rw4k3r

We should continue it! If you have no time for it, then maybe someone can pick up Taichii for you? Desperation desperately needs to continue ^_^

Dokurider

I think it ends here. Ryqo is done, as even she said herself that she hasn't written anything in months, FDC is ridiculously busy with his multiple hacks (contrary to what he might say and think), I dunno if Reks and Jumza are interested in continuing, and even I would have trouble rationing out time to resume Desperation, given that I'm about to go on a serious life transition. Taichii was the engine that drove Desperation, and without him, the RP is just, out of gas.

Jumza

I would be up for it if everyone else was, but without some key players the story really falls apart.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Reks

Same as Jumza, though I'm always eager.

Coluld try to start something new, but after a while you'd have to factor in that i'll be going underway and may not be able to post for a couple of days between posts.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Taichii

Quote from: Dokurider on April 01, 2013, 01:06:45 am
Taichii was the engine that drove Desperation, and without him, the RP is just, out of gas.

necro bumping anyway >:O
sorry guys i just got back >_<
uhm...
first of all i want to apologize... work in real life can really literally eat you alive :(
but yeah.... i think this ends here indeed :/
so yeah without further ado~ you may now lock the desperation ... dont delete it though please ^^;;
its still worth a read hahaha...
was a good run guys.. thank you very much :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"