• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:51:05 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Transfer Initiated

Started by Xifanie, July 28, 2011, 09:21:28 am

Xifanie

July 28, 2011, 09:21:28 am Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:00:19 am by Eternal248
PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH/UPLOAD ANY FILES.

We are moving to another server; namely Kivutar's. This will be a dedicated server in France. The main reason of this is to solve our security issues, but will also make the site faster.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dome

Is anything important going to change, Xif?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

your face is going to fall off.

oh wait that's not important.

No I don't think so.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Dome

Quote from: Xifanie on July 28, 2011, 10:25:05 am
your face is going to fall off.

oh wait that's not important.

No I don't think so.

Your tongue is sharp as always, I see >_>
Oh well, fine :-)

Xifanie

You should see my gf's... omsa XD

Dome

GF?
Pics or it didn't happen

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

July 28, 2011, 01:59:34 pm #7 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:59:59 pm by GeneralStrife
Latest maybe 4 topics aren't  showing up for me if I just click news. Thank goodness for the latest post thing at the right side of the screen.

st4rw4k3r

Really! A server in France, now thats just fancy. :D

MasterGrand

name website will change or same name ?
Let's be together !!

Kaijyuu

Quote from: GeneralStrife on July 28, 2011, 01:59:34 pm
Latest maybe 4 topics aren't  showing up for me if I just click news. Thank goodness for the latest post thing at the right side of the screen.

There's a ridiculous number of stickies in the news forum, but this particular topic isn't stickied. It's on page 2, because of that.

Also, security issues? That doesn't sound good.

Kagebunji

Transfer complete? Everything functions properly?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Xifanie

July 29, 2011, 09:38:29 am #12 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:39:23 am by Xifanie
The transfer itself is completed, but I'm not done setting up DNS/new server. Though, feel free to upload files now. I just need to setup the new server to ffhacktics.com after the DNS is done propagating again.

GeneralStrife

July 29, 2011, 01:25:02 pm #13 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:37:03 pm by GeneralStrife
Quote from: Xifanie on July 29, 2011, 09:38:29 am
The transfer itself is completed, but I'm not done setting up DNS/new server. Though, feel free to upload files now. I just need to setup the new server to ffhacktics.com after the DNS is done propagating again.

Great News xif!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go kivutar!!!

Xifanie

Finally ffhacktics.com is back up! I had some trouble with namecheap to manage my records.

Kivutar

The DNS randomly points to the old IP.
Tethical, an online FFT clone

Kivutar

I set back the absolute url in smf settings: relative url was broking the links in the PM notification mails.
Tethical, an online FFT clone