• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

My new YouTube channel

Started by Barren, February 12, 2016, 04:01:05 pm

Barren

February 12, 2016, 04:01:05 pm Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:20:40 pm by Barren
Hey guys as you may be aware I said that I was taking a break from Arena and was going to start a new YouTube channel. Now after a month of preparation its finally underway. We don;t have many videos up yet but we will get more as we go along so if you can please spread the word as we want to get as many subscribers as we can. We know it will take time but we can do it. Thank you once again!

Mega Flare Commentaries YouTube page
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Jumza

Subscribed~
I really like that profile picture you guys have (the one with the person on the controller), but the channel picture you have with all the video game characters is blurry ( D: )!
Looking forward to watching the rest of your Pokemon Blue playthrough!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Barren

Thanks Jumza. We are just starting out so we will fix anything that goes wrong rather its issues with videos or channel art.

ArkthePieKing

I'd be happy to give this a looksie myself! I listen to/watch a lot of Let's Plays at work since they let us have headphones in while we slave away. I've actually got a Youtube channel myself if you're interested in a little cross promotion! I've been doing a Let's Play of Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions with a few twists that make it a little more dynamic than a vanilla run. Been chronicling it here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=11257.0

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you've got in store!

Barren

Cross promoting sounds interesting. I will have more in store than just pokemon in the near future. So yea let me know when you want to start cross promoting and we can work something out

ArkthePieKing

Mmkay. Something I did with another friend of mine was a Super Mario World race. We each recorded our best time and uploaded it. I'm thinking you and I could really get creative. Since we're both from FFH, maybe we could each make a stage the other has to beat. We could trade patches and save files and see how the other does. Just a thought.

Barren

Sounds cool. Or we can friend each other on Skype and we can be guests for some videos for our channels. That can work too

Barren

Hey guys hope you've been checking my Pokemon Blue LP so far. I also have other LPs ready like Super Mario All Stars, resident Evil and Kirby's Dreamland. We plan on other LPs but if there something you want to see in the meantime please post here and I will do my best to get around it. Thanks again!

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Barren

Quick Update: We changed our name to Mega Flare Comms because there were too many YT channels named Backseat Gamers. Plus no one is using it atm so we stand out now

Barren

Here's a link to the new playlist Super Mario 1 - All Stars

Is anyone who is subscribed able to see the playlists and videos uploaded? When I changed the name there was nothing to see on the channel but if you click on library its there still.

Barren

Stay tuned everyone for Online battles on Pokken for the Wii U

Barren

Hey everyone check out our newest playlist. It's me playing Doom for the PS4

Doom PS4 Walkthrough

Barren

Hey guys I know that I haven't update the new YouTube channel since last month that is because of school so far one of the play throughs i plan on doing so far is Tokyo Mirage Sessions. If anyone else has a game we can do that is relatively short enough to do in a month please let me know and during winter break we'll start that LP