• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 10:13:53 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Image cleaning for FFT - The Lion War

Started by FFMaster, January 13, 2014, 06:12:17 pm

Lijj

Oh no 9 hr workday!?
The best thing about it is that crazy circular effect you did. I'm mystified as to how you did it but it looks really cool.
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

February 01, 2014, 09:38:43 pm #21 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:34:14 am by Toshiko
I have a layer with just the logo by itself. I magic wand selected the area outside the logo, then shift+ctrl+I to invert it, opened a new layer, and then used a soft paint brush to make the outside edge, and a smaller sharp eraser to make the inside edge. After that, all it required was making both brushes larger each frame. It's simple, but I liked the effect in the end~

Edit: and yeah. 1pm to 10pm after an 8am to 4pm shift. It's not -awful- but seriously... I am dying here. I do the work of 3 people at my job and daydream of quitting.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Angel

Okay, so I lied about it being completely different. I had a kind of artist's block, and as a result, I just took the suggestions to blur it and made:

New frames are attached.

If there are any objections to this one, suggestions are welcome.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?