• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:34:21 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Few Issues

Started by Endarius, April 15, 2016, 06:34:46 pm

Endarius

April 15, 2016, 06:34:46 pm Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:40:38 pm by Endarius
Hi, I just had a few questions about the base game. I am using epsxe 2.0 BUT I am currently downloading the recommended emulators. Forgive my lack of understanding as I am quite new to emulators in general, if changing emulators will fix gameshark code issues etc I apologize.

Is it suppose to be vastly more difficult without using any mods etc(I noticed the AI is improved, resing etc)? I am currently on mission 7 (vs the leader of the death corps), the chocobo and him are 6 levels higher than me, not that I am complaining, I like the improved difficulty I am just curious if I should start modifying now moreso.

Are gameshark codes able to be used with Hacktics? If not, is there video tutorials for "hacking" the game? (forgive me I couldn't find one).

I mainly want hacktics for the wonderful looking expansions and such that you guys have created. Not really into revamping the game myself.

3lric

There is no mod called "Hacktics".. Final Fantasy Hacktics is the name of this website, which is where we make FFT Hacks and Mods. I think you are a bit confused...
  • Modding version: PSX

Endarius

By hacktics I just meant the v1.3 rom of the game, from FFhacktics website.

Angel

The one we haven't hosted, by request, for many years? The one we are not affiliated with any longer? That 1.3?
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Endarius