• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:35:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

The obvious long pause.

Started by Kokojo, November 06, 2012, 10:03:06 pm

Kokojo

As some of you may recall, this section was getting updated every so often but nothing new for months.

Reason is I am waiting for a file and constant personnal problems have left the people that wanted to help me behind on schedule. This makes me unable to advance as I would like to (I still make very slow progress from time to time... like map editing...). This said, I could advance, but I hate the way I have to do it, because I can't see the progression of my events as I do it, nor can I properly test battles. Aka I don't like to go back.

I blame nobody. Il just wait. I also have my personnal life getting in the way (University, gf, job, other projects...) yada yada. I am also testing my animation skills with Pirate pick-up-lines.

This said I am NOT leaving CoP behind and I still intend to finish it... but a deadline at this time is impossible. I do think it will be done by this date 2013, however. But faster would be liked.

This thread is purely informational and not made to blame people or excuse myself. I do feel guilty, but not enought to warrant a bwaaa-fest.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

jimmyjw88

Well, real life problem is not within our control and prediction. Apologies but is the sprite done?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.