• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:14:38 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Issues with fftpatcher

Started by Zraki, April 14, 2010, 08:56:00 pm

Zraki

Hey, I've been trying to get fft patcher to work for the past two hours and I just can't figure it out. I'm unbelievably pissed right now so I was hoping you could help. When I try to patch the ISO it says Error loading lua chunk from fftpatcher.lua (or something like that). If you can help please respond, if not thanks for your time.

philsov

make sure your .net framework is up to date.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Nashidaran

.Net 2.0, right? What if it is up to date, and not only that but freshly reinstalled, yet trying to run the program still generates error: "The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)"? Do you know of any particular dependencies which might cause this?

philsov

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Nashidaran

Yeah, I've looked all of those over before. Nothing ever quite works. On the upshot, I just cleared out a nasty little collection of bugs, and this particular issue either went down the drain with them or it goes away when I disable the startup mode of some of my less essential system services. *shrugs* I'll figure out exactly what's what some other time; for now I'm just glad that everything is working.

Thanks.