• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

LOVE AND PEACE

Started by Ronin1984, October 06, 2014, 01:44:32 pm

Ronin1984

I've come to the conclusion that Toshiko fixes everything. Get on that world peace already! :D
"History does not repeat itself but it often does rhyme." -Mark Twain

Angel

The secret to world peace is snuggling in front of a fire. In the fireplace, or camp fire, or an accident at the fireworks factory; any fire will do. I know this because of the old saying, "if fire isn't solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it" and because snuggles are very important.

Just don't ask me to cure cancer, because I can't afford med school.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Celdia

Quote from: Toshiko on October 06, 2014, 04:21:22 pm
The secret to world peace is...

...when we bomb the entirety of the human race into ashes.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vaan

Quote from: Toshiko on October 06, 2014, 04:21:22 pm
Just don't ask me to cure cancer, because I can't afford med school.

Here in brazil there are some free med schools, i bet there are in wherever the fuck you live.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Celdia

Quote from: Vaan on October 06, 2014, 04:36:49 pm
Here in brazil there are some free med schools, i bet there are in wherever the fuck you live.

>Free

>United States

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

October 06, 2014, 05:55:36 pm #5 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:45:03 pm by Elric
EDIT: Thank you Toshiko, you know how I am with cynical posts in places outside of spam :P

Angel

I like my idea better.

~/o/

Edit: And no, there's no such thing as free med school in the US. This is why doctors make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year - because even with that income, it takes many years to pay off their astonishing mound of student loans. Med school = 8-12 years amassing six figures of debt per year.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Vaan

Well in here health system really sucks, so we need doctors, thats why there are free med schools in here.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 06, 2014, 08:26:45 pm
Love & Peace!

The longer we chat, more and more i think you re going to speak through Love Live videos, by making remixes to make the characters talk for you.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

I could use Trigun instead if you do so prefer.

Ronin1984

Now I know where to announce it when I need a hug!  ;)  I'm totally a hugger.

Addend: oh and as someone with severe chronic illness I can vouch that the health system in the US sucks too- but addressing that is a bit of a controversial topic in the US right now. Its kind of like bringing up religion and politics combined in the same sentence these days, lol.

Ryqoshay

Ronin1984

Yaaaay! Thank you! Now to follow Toshiko's advice again (since working on jobs has been fun) and start a really really big fire!!  :D I'd request a 'happy happy wildfire of love' or something but that doesn't quite sound appropriate.......

But again- yay! *hugs all who let him*

Ryqoshay

Will a burning Ring of Fire do?

Vaan

As much as i like Johnny Cash, i like Dragonforce's version better
   ~ Vaan

Ronin1984

I'm a fan of both and I never heard that Dragonforce version before- AWESOME!! *Wildly dances around the fire in between hugs*

:)  :D  :P

I do believe Toshiko may be on to something here......

Ryqoshay

Just be careful when playing with fire and love.

Kaijyuu

Ryqoshay