• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:32 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

What is Missable in the Game? *Spoiler*

Started by flowoftime, March 08, 2014, 06:32:49 am

flowoftime

I just finished the game just yet and I forgot to steal Masamune from Sephiroth and Sword of Sage from Ganondorf's 1st form.

To be precised, I did remember but I didn't bother to learn "Steal Weapon" ability and advance away. Now I regret about it... :cry:

Questions:
1. Are both weapons I mentioned stealable?
2. Is there any Missable Buried Treasure?
3. Is there any Missable Character?
4. Can someone make a complete list of Missable things?
5. Mods' favorite quote: "You don't have a life" and "B!itch!" :lol:

More to come...

Lastly, this game seriously need a walkthrough. JOT5 Wikia doesn't cover everything.

Thanks in advance.

Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

Jumza

Quote from: Elric on March 06, 2014, 09:28:30 am
Sorry. We dont offer any changelogs as nearly everything was changed. There is a fan
made wiki that has some stuff, but the development team has always stood firm on
our position of not releasing a changlog nor walkthrough.

Looks like you are out of luck friend. Feel free to update the fan made wiki (though, I don't know if everyone has access to it, I've never tried editing it myself) or simply ask other JoT5 players what they have found.

Aren't games better when you have to figure stuff out and actually put effort into looking for secrets anyway? It's way more rewarding.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

flowoftime

Eventhough you're not answering my questions, I still thank you for your comment. :)

I did read Mod's comment regarding the changelogs in other thread.

I'm asking if someone other than mods who is willing to make a complete walkthrough for this game, such as general tips, strategy, recommended skills, etc since the mods here won't make one for their own reasons.

And I'm the type of player who love spoiler and such. I'm more a completionist rather than being a hardcore fan. I'm not a game freak who love to figure out secrets for some achievements(personal gain) or do challenge-run to brag(self-satisfaction).

Do you who could/should I PM for my questions? I'm new here. :)

Again, thanks for your respond. :D

BTW I've just read JOT5 wikia, it seems there's no "Steal Weapon" skill for the game and all of Buried Treasure is generic items/equips purchasable in the shops.

It seems there's no secret character as well in Chapter 1. It's just two Mark Side Quests(Hidden Bosses).

But I still need someone to confirm my findings here or should I say that there's no Missable things in Chapter 1?

3lric

All I will say is move find items only have 1 outcome and when you first go to any given map the
Move find items are better than what you can get in the shops at that specific time.

flowoftime

Let's make it short.

Mods, there's no Missable things in JOT5, am I right?

3lric

All 3 of us that are replying to you are part of the Jot5 development team and will
not release any more information.

flowoftime

Oh my... :|

I guess I on my own now...

Thanks for replying, mods. :)