• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

I'm surprised my name isn't taken~

Started by Chemist, May 07, 2016, 05:42:59 pm

Chemist

o.o ~

Howdy all! I'm the Chemist. My favorite class in FFT. I've actually lurked here on and off for several months and sadly I am terrible with coding and some of the awesome stuff they do here with hacking FFT, but I'm not so bad when it comes to tactics.

(Despite the fact that I know Chemist isn't probably a top class in competitive play xD)

But being inspried by the FFT, Arena, Journey of the Five and others. I would really like to get back into this kind of stuff and.. well yeah!

Nice to see you all~

Yours truly,
Chemist

• Modding version: PSX
Lijj is the best! If you don't know, now you know!
~Elite Romanda Gunner~

Angel

:welcome:

I actually think the name may have been taken before, but the original user is gone. Like you, I can't imagine it not being registered yet! 8D
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Chemist

Quote from: Angel on May 07, 2016, 06:16:38 pm
:welcome:

I actually think the name may have been taken before, but the original user is gone. Like you, I can't imagine it not being registered yet! 8D

Haha, that's what I was thinking. But thank you for the welcome! I guess I'm the new badass here. o.o *flexes*
~Elite Romanda Gunner~

3lric

*Actual badass enters the thread...*

Lol, kidding. Welcome to FFH. Where things happen if you make them happen and all your dreams come true
DISCLAIMER: Quality of dreams not guaranteed. If you start seeing purple flying monkies in your waking hours, seek medical attention.

Funfact: I am actually a chemist in real life.

Chemist

Quote from: Elric on May 07, 2016, 07:10:31 pm
*Actual badass enters the thread...*

Lol, kidding. Welcome to FFH. Where things happen if you make them happen and all your dreams come true
DISCLAIMER: Quality of dreams not guaranteed. If you start seeing purple flying monkies in your waking hours, seek medical attention.

Funfact: I am actually a chemist in real life.

Haha nice! Actually, thank you very much. If it wasn't for Journey of the 5 I may not have even joined the website. So thank you for all your hard work!

And that's awesome! how'd you get into Chemistry?

Funfact: I'm a storyboard writer.
~Elite Romanda Gunner~

3lric

May 07, 2016, 07:32:41 pm #5 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:39:14 pm by Elric
I got into Chemistry in highschool because it was something I've always been interested in. I continued to study it in my freetime and once i started working for a company with a chemistry department that runs electro-chemical plating, i studied on that as well. Now I've been running the entire department by myself for several years. (I'm 30 now, so my interest and knowledge in chemistry was not a recent development, but rather years of research and practice in the matter)

And thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed Jot5 enough to join up here. There is a lot of things that we do here on the site, so try not to get overwhelmed by trying to learn too many things at once. We actually try to get most new members to join an existing project, as they have a much better chance of coming to fruition than projects that have big ideas but small amount of members. Not everyone can be on our level right off the bat, but we can always use help in one way or another!

If you choose to take that route:

A Stones Ripple (by Jumza) and Call of Power (by Kokojo) may be looking for some members. And Team XETAN+J (Jot5 Team, made more sense before we added the N and J lol) is always accepting new members as long as you have something to offer, and if you don't, you can be taught, as long as the will and want are there.

Chemist

Quote from: Elric on May 07, 2016, 07:32:41 pm
I got into Chemistry in highschool because it was something I've always been interested in. I continued to study it in my freetime and once i started working for a company with a chemistry department that runs electro-chemical plating, i studied on that as well. Now I've been running the entire department by myself for several years.

And thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed Jot5 enough to join up here. There is a lot of things that we do here on the site, so try not to get overwhelmed by trying to learn too many things at once. We actually try to get most new members to join an existing project, as they have a much better chance of coming to fruition than projects that have big ideas but small amount of members. Not everyone can be on our level right off the bat, but we can always use help in one way or another!

Very awesome, that's extremely cool. *Doesn't think he knows any real chemists*

And yes, and ever since then or rather ever since my lurking and such I've been on the arena page like... every day? Lol. But I'm not so sure what I can do to help out as far as projects are concerned, I'm only really good at writing and actual battle strategy theory and war games.
~Elite Romanda Gunner~

Kokojo

W͆̐ͨ̔̋̓̄è̱̦̳̱̹͙̂ͪͧ̇ͬͦl̳͗̓̅̊̽̈́ͤc͂͋̔̂̔ͧo̱ͭ́̆ͦm̤̗̫̝̼̓̽ë̬͔̗ͬ̽̆ ̪̟͙͔̬͊̄͂ͨͩ͊ͅͅt̤̮̲̰̬̤̺͆ͣ̂ȍ͕͈̱̝̫ ͕̜̺͍̙ͯͧF̯͙̰ͪ͗̿F̘͈̜̻͓̯̙H̦̗͍̥͉̲̜̄͐̓.̓́̉͒̉̽
̘̟̲͓̺̮͕
ͧ͊ͬ͋ͭ̚W͖͖ẖ̗̱̣͙͈ͩe̒̓̆̊r̗̯̣̬̼̙̳̒e̯͎̹͈ͦ̈́ ̦̳͔͉̫ͬ̍͊ͭ̽ả̆ͫ̈̅ͭ̅ḽ͉͇͒ͫl̟̟̿͑ͣ̚ ̣̥͇͗̽y͎̞̱͔͇͔ͪ͊̽ͤͥͦ̿o̥̦̰͊̇ͦu̹̤̦͋̈̓̈̈́̅ͤr̲ͩ͛̓̍͆ ̞̯̘̝͗́͂̾͛̏d̆̃̆̈̅̂r̗̜͔͕͉̮̮͐̋̋̔̑ͤe̜̼̟̮̿̃ȁ̘̣m̦s̮̙͖̬͉̬̒ͯͅ ̟̩̲̰̍ͪͦ̐ͮ̍̓c̥̜̫̣͓͚̟̒͒ō̼͓ͧͫ̃ͨ̈m͍̬̣̫ͥ͋̋̉̄ě ̞͉͒t̼̤̞̠͓̬͑ͮ̏̃̀̚r͔̟̼̪̻̐ủ͉͓͕̹̠͚ͪͅe̯͌̉̔͊̆.̼͉͓̱̘͈̉ͣ͑
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.