• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:48:55 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Survive! A Simple Zombie RPG.

Started by Rufio, September 25, 2014, 12:44:51 pm

Rufio

"Wait wait... dead folk?  Ripping fingers off of bodies?  Did you run into zombies on the roof?"  John asks, with a hint of worry in his voice.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Jumza

"Not zombies, but just... a pile of dead and charred bodies. It was horrifying. One had even been jammed into the ventilation system." Jordan stated. "We don't really have any idea of how any of it happened either.", twisting around a little bit Jordan surveyed the area, aware that they weren't back at the base camp yet.

>Monitor the area around the group for noise, movement, etc...
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Celdia

"Horrifying is a bit of an understatement. You should really go take a look up there for yourself, boss."
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Rufio

".....That sounds horrifying indeed.  Look, I'm going to need all of you to keep this information a secret from the rest of the group.  What you have described might set some folks into a panic, and that is something we do not need." John replies.  "I'll get some people to barricade the door to the roof and I will figure out how to deal with this situation."

Ryqoshay

"If you need help rebuilding the barricade, I guess I can do that." Ron says a bit begrudgingly. "I did help break the f*****' thing after all... Though I'm not sure how necessary it is, everything up there is dead. Dead dead, as in doornail dead, not dead-but-still-shambling-around-trying-to-make-more-dead dead." He shrugs. "God knows we made enough f*****' noise up there to tell the not-so-dead we were there. Been my experience that the bastards are not the type to just wait around quietly when a meal is nearby. Jack a**es are always moanin' and groanin'."
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Rufio

John stares at Ronald for a bit until he realizes the former Chaplain has been drinking.  "No need for that, Ron.  I'll have it rebuilt later.  If what you say is true, we are in no danger of 'Z' coming down right now.  You all have done enough for the day.  But I need you all to promise not to let anyone know what you saw up there.  No need to put senseless worry into anyone."

Ryqoshay

"Uh huh..." Ron grunts and begins to lift his bottle to his lips before remembering it is dry.

>[Cold read John Miller]

Ryqoshay

OOC: And several days of radio silence from a certain priest... well, you won't be hearing any complaints from Ron...

Vaan

OOC: You made me imagine Superbia trying to talk but his brain is still processing with dial-up internet sound, and it fails to load then Tv static comes out of his mouth.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Eternal

OOC: Feel free to roll for me for the next few days. Busy busy! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ryqoshay

OOC: Awuuu... Ron may not mind, but I was looking forward to some more banter. Ah well, c'est la vie. Take care of what you need to take care of.

Ryqoshay

OOC: Did rocks fall and eveyone die?

Vaan

OOC: Perhaps Zambeenies attacked everybody.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Lockeadon

i was about to volunteer, but it looks like its over?

Elric

Dude. Are you freaking serious right now??? Of the three you posted in, this is the newest and even this hasn't been posted in in nearly 2 years, and you were about to volunteer?

I think you need to sit in a corner for a bit and reflect on what you've done...

And seriously, please use common sense from now on. Don't do this again, others have been banned for less. All you are doing right now is trolling, which we do not tolerate.

Lockeadon

actually, i didnt even know this forum existed. i spent all my time in the hacking sections and i didnt know what i was missing. sorry

Elric

So that makes you incapable of reading the date of the last post?

Huh, that's weird.

Xifanie

It seems he's colour-blind and couldn't see the big red warning saying that he was about to necrobump.

Man I'm sorry for you Lockeadon, which colour do you actually see so we can adjust the website for you?
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful