• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:12 am

just returned sprite help pls

Started by Mograine_D, December 21, 2017, 06:09:08 pm

Mograine_D

December 21, 2017, 06:09:08 pm Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:10:24 am by Mograine_D
was needing some help with sprites and asm, but I have most of the sprite stuff figured out.. having some problems with the palettes, changed pallete #3 to pallete #1 on the guardian sprite from the main website and it made the helmet and other pieces all brown, so I changed all of the lines to the #3 pallete it fixed the problem but now theres only 1 color so its like zomg how did I fix this before? I know I did I just don't REMEMBER haha

I'm modding fft for the psx and using a playstation emulator..

have most of everything I think I need far as modding programs go
Shishi
fftpatcher
cdmage
ppf 0 matic
pallete editor
graphics gale
FFTEVGRP

I think that's most of what I need right? because I feel like I'm missing stuff...
  • Modding version: PSX
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

Mograine_D

December 21, 2017, 06:58:42 pm #1 Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:02:34 am by Mograine_D
was hoping to get an experienced players help with ASM and event modding.. ive been reading the tutorials a bit they are helpful but you know everyone learns differently I just sort of learn hands on is all so if anyone can help thatd be greatly appreciated.. I learn really fast

as always keepup the badazz work you guys are doing loving every second of this
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

3lric

You don't really need EVGRP though anymore, as you can do the unit images in shishi now afaik.

Should prolly add EVSP 2.0 to that list

Mograine_D

okay thanks bossman ill look into EVSP 2.0 as far as event editing any idea what id need? I think I have what I need aside from the small things like map editor and cosmetic things like that
yeah I noticed that about shishi, but I like to sometimes add custom formation sprites like this
Chuuuuurrrrge!!

3lric

Quote from: Mograine_D on December 27, 2017, 11:05:12 am
okay thanks bossman ill look into EVSP 2.0 as far as event editing any idea what id need? I think I have what I need aside from the small things like map editor and cosmetic things like that
yeah I noticed that about shishi, but I like to sometimes add custom formation sprites like this

EVSP 2.0, Attack.out Editor, AOSE, And the Event Instructions Wiki are what you need for event editing. You'll also need the attack.out and worldmap spreadsheets if you wish to do anything custom.

Sorry for the late response, was busy during the holidays