• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFH Community Picture Gallery

Started by Eternal248, February 08, 2011, 08:35:36 am

Eternal

February 08, 2011, 08:35:36 am Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:16:47 pm by Elric

http://

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Ehi, why my name has a <3 near the...
QuoteCourtesy of Dinosaur

Oh, no matter xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

VampragonLord

February 08, 2011, 10:42:15 pm #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 10:44:28 pm by VampragonLord
dome and dinosaur look very similar.... and like they should date
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Dome

Quote from: VampragonLord on February 08, 2011, 10:42:15 pm

My Gf will not like this xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

dinosaur

Quote from: VampragonLord on February 08, 2011, 10:42:15 pm

Well our countries of origin are close together- Greece and Italy! Even more reason to date xP !!

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Wiz

Well, since tomorrow's valentines with it being a "loving" holiday and all, I thought I'd be nice and unveil my identity with a shit quality webcam pic and visit for tonight <_<

Leaving the post here doesn't feel right so

I    U ALL

Had Papa Murphy's on Friday with my folks and celebrated early, and it was delicious =D

Forgot about a special someone :P
I WARMHEARTEDLY    U DISSY

Eternal

When you said to me before that you didn't like your photo, I was expecting something terrible. Congrats, you're perfectly normal! :D

Also, to heck with Dissy! I WANT THAT PIZZA!
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

RavenOfRazgriz

About 2 years old, but probably half of IRC's already seen it and it's all I have access to currently.

Also my suit is fucking amazing so it's by default the best pic regardless.  Except for the one where I also have my shades and a black tie but I've misplaced it on my other laptop most likely.

Barren

February 16, 2011, 07:42:04 pm #10 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:04:06 am by Barren
this is what i look like today :)

You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

I was going to add you to the gallery, but it says your photo can't be found. Try saving it and uploading it to Photobucket or something. FB is a pain.

Barren

Quote from: Eternal248 on February 16, 2011, 07:53:39 pm
I was going to add you to the gallery, but it says your photo can't be found. Try saving it and uploading it to Photobucket or something. FB is a pain.

thanks eternal......just fixed my post
You dare cross blades with me?

Vanya

February 18, 2011, 05:37:33 am #13 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:38:52 am by Vanya
Here are those pics from when I filled in for my friend's clown business. 3rd easiest $$$ I ever made.
The third one is where I realized the fair grounds I was working at was right next to priso... I mean correctional facility. ^_^

EDIT: That cat in my pictures is STILL not one of my cats.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Cheetah

I'm not even afraid of clowns, but this is some freaky shit.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Vanya as Clown! I doubt I would ever do it, haha.

GeneralStrife

Vanya

125$ for 5 hours of 'work' was more than enough motivation for my broke ass. LOL ^_^
¯\(°_0)/¯

Kagebunji

March 24, 2011, 11:53:07 am #19 Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:57:48 am by Kagebunji
A photo we made today at school during a Knight Show. I am the second one from left, photo was made with my phone, so excuse the quality :P