• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Knox' Sprites etc.

Started by Knox, September 20, 2009, 10:34:38 pm

Knox

Going to be working on a better chapter 4 Ramza, and switching the current chapter 4 ramza, to chapter 2-3 with Dart's red palette for his armor, but his arms remolded with the original chapter 2/3 ramza's getup. I'll post some shots as soon as I can.

As for the new C4 ramza, prob going to look quite a bit different. His hair will be slicked back somewhat like Aliste's, and im going to try to work in some facial hair somehow.- and there will be a cape.

These plans could change, but for now thats the idea of what I'm planning to do.
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Twinees

Hopefully Dart's Reds will work well with Ramza's chapter 4 armour. I am quite interested to see what you will be making Ramza look like for your second idea, be sure to post the concepts.

Kagebunji

I must say I am curious as well. Looking forward!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

I think ramza aging in chapter 4 could call for some scruffyness indeed. hes a heretic on the run, he looks as clean cut as ever.

Mando

He could be one of those men who never grow facial hair... I envy the bastard.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Zozma

haha well i don't! i love my facial hair, its just like my avatar too lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Knox

Hijacked! (lol)

but anyways, I'll try to get some first looks up asap. Hopefully tomorrow...
~Auranhiem

Knox

Here's some I've done, Will work on the hair last.
Probably one of many revisions I'll do but don't expect them quickly, this is a side hobby... lol

~Auranhiem

Jon

Hmm, a Ramza recolor. Not bad, not bad. Looks like armor you'd see in Fire Emblem. You are using the Palette Editor I hope? What do you want to change his hair into?
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

GeneralStrife

I'd turn down the dat ass effect. Lol.

Knox

The dat ass gives detail I feel is good for a game that is easily nothingness compared to sprite graphics these days. Blandness is not a favor i intend to favor.
Like it or do not.
~Auranhiem

Lijj

There is no analog dial in which turning down dat ass is possible. Ramza either comes fully equipped or naught.

Knox

December 19, 2017, 05:20:56 pm #232 Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:42:39 pm by Knox
Banon Temple:

New Banon (Haircut; Chapter 2,3,4) WIP:

Long live buttpants!

Prob know the answer, but which do we like better? A or B in the comparison shot. A being first, B being second.
I redid it to be lighter with the top, and doesnt look half bad.

Banon Temple 2 (short hair, needs updated portrait.)

(img uploading place converted the images for some stupid reason, sorry. Ill fix when i can)
~Auranhiem