• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:38:08 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

A little(huge) project of mine...

Started by 6divide9, August 29, 2009, 12:01:08 pm

6divide9

August 29, 2009, 12:01:08 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 6divide9
Hey FFH, just stopping by after a pretty long absence to say hi and let you know what I'm up to.

As of two days ago I started a blog detailing my own fairly large undertaking of designing,programming and creating graphics for an RPG type game. My first thoughts are geared towards making an FFT style class system.

This game will likely not ever be finished or retailed, but I have taken to describing my experiences in the whole creation process in my blog.

http://thearchivistgaming.blogspot.com

I'll be making a post every day or two concerning my findings, and updating my project as it goes along. I woulod really appreciate a visit and maybe some insightful input.

My overall hope is the blog will help some of your guys with a vision similar to mine, and maybe set some people on the right track.

Cheers

LastingDawn

August 29, 2009, 12:20:45 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Hmm looks pretty thorough, I'll be certain to give it a look over upon each update.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!