• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:18:59 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

all units transparent

Started by cmbert, May 05, 2018, 06:42:17 pm

cmbert

When ever I start a battle all the humanoid units are transparent and I can't figure out why. anyone else run into this problem?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Youve provided zero information on what mod you are using, hacks you may have applied or changes youve made to the image...

This isnt GameFAQs... and no one is going to bother trying to help without the proper info, as this is not a vanilla bug
  • Modding version: PSX

cmbert

I've only been making changes with FFTpatcher and this issue started at some point while I was making changes in ENTD to the level and amount of enemies in the story battles.

The changes that I have made are mostly to equipment and a few minor adjustments to magic spells.
I did make changes to some skillsets but I tested those long before this particulate bug showed up.

Nyzer

Still not specific enough.

When you say they're transparent, does that mean the status that turns enemies invisible?

Have you done anything to the equipment to allow the invisible status?

Which battles does this occur in?

Have you gone over the sprite limit in battles?

Have you set up a bunch of Erased enemies in events that you've never shown?

cmbert

All human units have the transparent status at the start of battle. It goes away with there first action just like normal. I have not added it to any equipment. It happens in every battle to both enemy units and my own including guests. I have been very careful not to go over the spirit limit. I really do not know what else I could say this was my first time trying any edits.

Xifanie

I think the most likely culprit is that you use a FFT Image different from what everyone else uses. Unfortunately, no tool is flexible when it comes to that, so I just recommend creating your own image.

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10119.0
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

cmbert