• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:42 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Town backgrounds (PSX)...

Started by Satchmo III, April 02, 2018, 02:56:22 am

Satchmo III

April 02, 2018, 02:56:22 am Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:30:53 am by Satchmo III
Below for reference are the world map town backgrounds from the game. I used ShishiSpriteEditor to screenshot the images (from the PSX version of the game...I think it's the same for the PSP version). The image resolution is originally 120x80 pixels but I've increased it to 240x160 pixels in the individual images below. At the bottom of this post is one image combining all town backgrounds at their original resolution.

I think 240x160 is the in-game display size...but if someone knows it's something different, I'll resize the individual images in this post.

01 - Lesalia Imperial Capital

02 - Riovanes Castle

03 - Igros Castle

04 - Lionel Castle

05 - Limberry Castle

06 - Zeltennia Castle

07 - Magic City Gariland

08 - Yardow Fort City

09 - Goland Coal City

10 - Dorter Trade Center

11 - Zaland Fort City

12 - Goug Machine City

13 - Warjilis Trade City

14 - Bervenia Free City

15 - Zarghidas Trade City

16 - ?

17 - Bethla Garrison

18 - Deep Dungeon

19 - Orbonne Monastery

00 - Combined Town Backgrounds
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

You can actually just export them via shishi. We already have all the images on the site somewhere iirc
  • Modding version: PSX

Satchmo III

My apologies if they're already on the site somewhere. I searched before I posted but didn't find anything for them (or the unexplored lands). They're neat little thumbnails and I thought if nothing else they're good inspiration. Higher resolution versions would be awesome to discover. The descriptions that accompany the unexplored lands add some cool flavor to the FFT world.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown