• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:31:28 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Barren Plays Final Fantasy Tactics K.O 2.6

Started by Barren, December 22, 2016, 10:29:22 am

Barren

December 22, 2016, 10:29:22 am Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:16:03 pm by Barren
Hey all welcome to my new LP for Winter Break. This is Final Fantasy Tactics K.O 2.6! Thank Eternal for reviving this patch and hope you guys enjoy it!

Final Fantasy Tactics K.O. 2.6 - Part 1

Final Fantasy Tactics K.O. 2.6 - Part 2
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

December 22, 2016, 11:13:03 am #1 Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:16:21 pm by Barren
Sorry for the double post but I want to provide a quick update: I now have uploaded part 2, just please take note that I forgot to lower the emulator volume when I was recording. I'm sorry to those who didn't like the high volume. I found a way to lower the emulator volume without lowering my PC volume. So part 3 and onward I will have the sound issue fixed.

Eternal

This is great stuff, thank you so much for playing through KO. Can't wait for the next update! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Barren

Barren

Sorry that I haven't been posting any K.O videos for the last few days, I'm been coming down with dry mouth and a sore throat. I'm still recovering as of now but I should be good to go again after this weekend. Until then, happy new year!

Eternal

It's totally fine! :)

Feel better soon and keep up the great work!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Barren

Barren

Barren

Angel

This may sound like a really silly response to have, but thank you for posting the links as URLs rather than embedding them. I can actually load this page without it killing my laptop, it's wonderful!
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Barren

No problem! I've always found it better to just post it in url. Plus if I added another url to the same post it'll still save space