• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:12 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Tactics GoG

Started by st4rw4k3r, January 05, 2011, 08:18:32 pm

st4rw4k3r

January 05, 2011, 08:18:32 pm Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:44:35 am by st4rw4k3r
TACTICS GoG IS OVER.

I am now helping others with things around FFH.

Dominic NY18

You should post the detailed changelog in your first post because your first post here should always have a changelog. People don't generally download mods without knowing what they're getting into. Having a link to another website isn't enough because users should have to go to another site just to find out what changes you've made.

I'm not going to do anything to this thread (for now) because it's not in the current sticky topic about the bare minimum needed for making a thread here. But if it's not done within a few days, I'll have to close this topic for the time being.

st4rw4k3r

thank you for the information.
I just took the link off and added what was on the site.
And put everything in spoilers so that its more organized.

I hope its a good description of the patch so far.

philsov

January 06, 2011, 12:41:30 pm #3 Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 12:42:32 pm by philsov
You... got rid of half of the classes, and renamed the half you kept? O.o

QuoteChange all sprites to goblins

Buh?  What does GoG stand for?
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

It was a RPG I made a few years back. I based it off FFT. No one liked it so It never really lifted off. :\

I got interested in FFT again a few years later when I got my first PSP, with FFT:WoTL as my first UMD.

I played the game to the end and wanted more from the game . So I checked if google code had anything. I found Lion Editor and started making patches and editing my saves.

I then got bored with my own hacking so I typed in google search: Fianl Fantasy Tactics Hacks.
And the first thing to come up was this site.

I pulled my dead GoG rpg from a rotting Ubuntu computer and read up on it again.
It was pretty bad. :\

I then Wanted to base FFT of my FFT based RPG.
And so I am. So far its going great.

And the RPG is on my IetherPad for the public to edit freely.=

MysticKnightFF5

I approve of this game and support it fully. I'm a n00b at this, but if you want help with anything, feel free to ask for help.

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Ugh. Double posting.

Myistic can you sprite?

MysticKnightFF5

I suck at it, sorry. And sprite requesting thread will likely give you nothing anytime soon.

st4rw4k3r

Yah, I've browsed through the sprite request thread. Nothing seems to every be done.

Oh well. Time for me to start learning how to sprite. Or move right to the ENTD edting and get to spiriting later.

MysticKnightFF5

go to the spriting help thread, and see if it gets done by the time the rest of your project is.

st4rw4k3r

January 08, 2011, 05:57:23 pm #13 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:15:08 pm by st4rw4k3r
good Idea.
I think I'll do that.

EDIT:
Okay I posted the request on the sprite request tread.
I also added to my first post a Request thing.

MysticKnightFF5

January 08, 2011, 06:40:58 pm #14 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:41:32 pm by MysticKnightFF5
Lancer is all armor, why does he need sprite editing?
EDIT: Same for blackmage

st4rw4k3r

The Lancer has some human parts you can see.
Such as face.

The Black mage, I want to replace the blank black face with a goblin face.

MysticKnightFF5

Just make the skin green for lancer, and BM is ... kinda easy. x3

st4rw4k3r

I might do those two my self if I get bored of coding.

Twinees

Come onto the chat more and people like, Lijj, Mando, Kage and I can give you some help with spriting :).
  • Modding version: PSX

st4rw4k3r

Sounds like another good idea.
I'll hop on chat when I can.