• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:36:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hi guys, look at this & tell me what u think

Started by Adhelbert, October 07, 2015, 05:37:56 pm

Adhelbert

I edited Ramza (Duke Seymour) Sprite from journey of the 5, I like this sprite man :D :D anyway all i had done is replaces the heads with the generic male knight sprite.

Here it is  ;)
  • Modding version: PSX

Jumza

For some reason he just looks so... Little! Like a young kid dressed up in armour :P I never got this feeling with Ramza in JoT5 but the head with this body just makes it seem like someone age 14-18.

Other than that it's not a bad headswap! Although there are a few frames missing the head, like the dead frames, and I think you messed the hair a little bit on the front facing critical animation.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Adhelbert

Quote from: Jumza on October 07, 2015, 06:39:36 pm
For some reason he just looks so... Little! Like a young kid dressed up in armour :P

Will u believe me if i tell u i hadn't notice that until i read
this   :?

Other than that it's not a bad headswap!

:cool:

Although there are a few frames missing the head, like the dead frames, and I think you messed the hair a little bit on the front facing critical animation.

Actually I'm Out of ideas how i fix dead & critical frames, can u help me in that  :) thanks

3lric

You need to give credit to the original creators.

Adhelbert

Quote from: Mike on October 07, 2015, 05:37:56 pm
    Ramza (Duke Seymour) Sprite from journey of the 5

Sorry for that but that's all I know about it

3lric

October 07, 2015, 09:05:18 pm #5 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 07:17:28 am by Elric
There are always ways to find this out.

ALL the Chapter 1 Jot5 sprites are in a thread in this section (either on page 2 or 3). This shows the credits for every sprite.

With the amount of work that goes into sprites, it is not okay to not do research to find out who made them so appropriate credits can be given.

It certainly takes less time than it took them to make the sprite you are using, and therefore they deserve credit for it.

Adhelbert

yeah thats correct, I apologise for the rudness and i thanks all of (Twinees / Lijj / Mitchi /  Kagebunj) for hours they spent on editing this fantastic sprite   :D

3lric