• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:53 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Old] Help on android

Started by kbelow69, January 12, 2015, 08:39:12 pm

kbelow69

January 12, 2015, 08:39:12 pm Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:03:05 am by Dome
Hello everyone!
I really want to play this patch but i play with epsxe on my android.
The thing is, i cant download PPF o matic for android, therefore i cant apply the patch to my. Bin
Does anyone know another way to patch? Or any source that i can download it from?

Jumza

I do it by patching the file on my computer then putting it onto my phone via dropbox. You could also do it (probably much faster) if you have a cable you can just plug into your phone from your laptop.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

kbelow69

Yea, but it is gonna take a while before i can get acces to a computer, since i aint got one anymore.
Cant I download the game patched from anywhere in the web?? =[

Jumza

Unfortunately, we can't provide copies of the game, even if they have been modified by members of the community.

Yknow, lawsuits and everything.

Hopefully you can hold out till you gain access to a computer though :)
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

kbelow69

I see. Thanks a lot guys, can't wait to play this!!

Shintroy

January 13, 2015, 07:59:37 am #5 Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:05:11 am by Shintroy
Download the app "ROM Patcher".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xperia64.rompatcher&hl=en

Retroarch is the best ps1 emulator on android. NES as well, but that's off topic. Save states, fast forward, and everything in between. Fast forward only works if you have a decent android though. It'll run at normal speed otherwise.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retroarch&hl=en
Some day my people will be free.

kbelow69

Thanks alot for the help guys! I've managed to patch the game and OMG,  im stilll on dorter trade city and im already having a blast!
This patch is the best thing for a fft fan like myself 8)

Jumza

Oh wow, I had no idea that existed Shintroy. Thanks for sharing!

Dome

Quote from: kbelow69 on January 13, 2015, 06:41:06 pm
Thanks alot for the help guys! I've managed to patch the game and OMG,  im stilll on dorter trade city and im already having a blast!
This patch is the best thing for a fft fan like myself 8)

Glad you are liking it :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"