• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Mood type ?

Started by MasterGrand, January 23, 2013, 01:05:48 pm

MasterGrand

Greeting

I wonder if we can change mood, i think that is not bad idea  :)

Best regards
Let's be together !!

Xifanie

Many substances can help you alter your mood: Cannabis, alcohol, antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and all sorts of street drugs. If you're not sure, ask your local pusher or psychiatrist.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Lijj

Lol
Things to help better one's mood... physical activity, cannabis, and looking at things far in the distance (this is one a lot of people swear by for some odd reason). Beware of temporary mood enhancers such as alcohol or uppers because when you come down your mood will suffer greatly.

MasterGrand

fuck you all it is too bad joking   :mad:
Let's be together !!

3lric

What just happened? O_o

Celdia

MasterGrand happened. One would think you'd be used to this by now.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

January 25, 2013, 12:07:54 am #6 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:21:20 pm by Elric
*MODERATED*

MasterGrand

January 25, 2013, 01:51:37 am #7 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:30:27 am by MasterGrand
Quote from: Elric on January 24, 2013, 07:36:51 pm
What just happened? O_o

I mean by change mood, we can choose down avatar what kind mood example : Sad - Happy - Angry - Boring...etc that all no more no less !
Let's be together !!

Reks

MasterGrand, it generally helps to explain in detail what you mean so miscommunication doesn't lead to misconceptions. Otherwise, we'd be completely confused as to what you're trying to get across, as what happened here. As much as some of us would love (or hate) to have mind reading powers, we're not Psycho Mantis.

Not trying to egg on you in particular, but yours was the case most easily used for this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

savantopus

Every word man speaks is a plagiarism.