• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Female Ramza Ch. 1 Sprite [WIP]

Started by A Blood Red Fox, November 24, 2014, 05:56:41 pm

A Blood Red Fox

November 24, 2014, 05:56:41 pm Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:34:29 pm by A Blood Red Fox
I've been working on a special sprite for a female version of Ramza. It's not done, but this is what I've got so far. Just thought I should get it out there and see what people think.

EDIT: I figured I may as well update this sprite to the most recent version.

Erosennin36

OHHHH very gOOd i like xD congratulations  :cool:

Jumza

Nice stuff! There are a few things I want to point out, but I don't know much about spriting, so it would be better if I left the constructive criticisms to the better spriters. It look's pretty good so far, and I love the bow! Keep it up!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

suekru

I'd just like to say thank you for this! c: I was about to do my own sprite since I've just got done changing all the he's to shes and brother to sister and all the others and the actual gender of him, so now I just need the other chapter which I might try myself if I cant find them, but thanks this looks AMAZING! c: good work better than I could have done xD

Shintroy

Chapter 4 female Ramza greaves when? Maybe breastplate too?
Some day my people will be free.

A Blood Red Fox

Quote from: Shintroy on December 13, 2014, 02:42:37 pm
Chapter 4 female Ramza greaves when? Maybe breastplate too?

I'm sorry but, I don't understand your question. Do you mean when will I do the Chapter 2 Sprite? I can't really be sure, since it depends on how long it takes me to finish this one.

Lijj

Aww that's pretty cute. It's Almza!
Keep it up.
  • Modding version: PSX

A Blood Red Fox

January 21, 2015, 05:57:51 pm #7 Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:28:53 pm by A Blood Red Fox
Been really out of it lately, so progress has been reaaaallly slow. Finally got around to doing a [small] update.

Edit: Removing this older version of the sprite.

A Blood Red Fox

March 20, 2015, 11:10:57 am #8 Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:29:30 pm by A Blood Red Fox
Fixed some major problems the sprite had. There is still some messed up frames left though that need fixing though.

Edit: Removing this older version of the sprite.

A Blood Red Fox

I think it's pretty much done now except for the portrait. Not sure if the shadows look right in animation or not, though I'm certain it's much better than it was before. Any opinions on that?

Edit: Moved the spritesheet to the first post.