• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Firefox 3.0

Started by Kourama, September 12, 2008, 10:43:36 pm

Kourama

September 12, 2008, 10:43:36 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kourama
Ok so I downloaded Firefox 3.0 but everytime I try to log on to the forum it doesn't let me or just get booted right off. Everything works fine with IE though.

I can't imagine what the issue is that would be causing this but if anyone has any ideas let me know because I would prefer to use Firefox than IE.

DarthPaul

September 12, 2008, 10:48:15 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
im using firefox 3.0 and i dont have that problem

have you tried restarting your comp
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

LastingDawn

September 13, 2008, 12:20:17 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "Kourama"Ok so I downloaded Firefox 3.0 but everytime I try to log on to the forum it doesn't let me or just get booted right off. Everything works fine with IE though.

I can't imagine what the issue is that would be causing this but if anyone has any ideas let me know because I would prefer to use Firefox than IE.

Strange... it was the exact opposite for me.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Vanya

September 13, 2008, 01:26:16 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
As a programmer and computer user it has been my experience that getting any new version of a program is not a good idea. Wait for at least a couple of updates to be released. Except in the case of Windows. I won't use vista until at least service pack 3 comes out. =)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

boomkick

September 13, 2008, 10:07:47 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by boomkick
Quote from: "Vanya"As a programmer and computer user it has been my experience that getting any new version of a program is not a good idea. Wait for at least a couple of updates to be released. Except in the case of Windows. I won't use vista until at least service pack 3 comes out. =)

Vista sucks only because it cant support everything. Some bugs and that idiot "confirm to run" popup.

Vanya

September 13, 2008, 10:33:23 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
HaXoRs 4or lyPH!!!
doVVn VV!Th |V|!croVV50PHt!!!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

DarthPaul

September 13, 2008, 10:56:04 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "boomkick"
Quote from: "Vanya"As a programmer and computer user it has been my experience that getting any new version of a program is not a good idea. Wait for at least a couple of updates to be released. Except in the case of Windows. I won't use vista until at least service pack 3 comes out. =)

Vista sucks only because it cant support everything. Some bugs and that idiot "confirm to run" popup.

actually vista is ok as long as you just using for internet access a couple games loading an ipod and lets not forget ms word 2007

but yea i dont use it for anything else for those things i have a completely different comp
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Kourama

September 14, 2008, 07:44:57 am #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kourama
Quote from: "darthpaul"im using firefox 3.0 and i dont have that problem

I downloaded firefox a while ago, so yeah my comp has been restarted several times since then. I just thought that the issue I was having was wierd and it seems that I'm the only one have the issue.

Oh well, I guess it just means I have to use IE when I browse this forum, annoying but doable.

philsov

December 21, 2008, 05:01:42 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quote from: "Kourama"
Quote from: "darthpaul"im using firefox 3.0 and i dont have that problem

I downloaded firefox a while ago, so yeah my comp has been restarted several times since then. I just thought that the issue I was having was wierd and it seems that I'm the only one have the issue.

Oh well, I guess it just means I have to use IE when I browse this forum, annoying but doable.

Same.  Got a new computer, re-downloaded a bunch of new versions of everything, and I'm now stuck with IE for hacktics browsing.  Sadface.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Jacob31593

December 21, 2008, 07:24:22 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Jacob31593
i use to have this problem with hotmail and gamespot, i changed my firefox theme to default and everything began to work fine