• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:38 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Well the android version crashes a lot

Started by dazed2684, June 15, 2016, 05:08:56 pm

dazed2684

Is there any way to patch it, or should i just find an android psp emulator?

Jumza

If it doesn't work on your device then I'm afraid emulating it (whether it's the ps1 or psp version) is probably your only option. I don't know of any patches that exist for the android version to fix or change anything. I know that the game works fine on my android device (but man traversing menu's takes forever, though my android tablet is quite old) so it must just be what you're using.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

dazed2684

I am using a htc desire 816

http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-desire-816/#/

Performance wise do you think I am better off running ppsspp and wotl, or a psx emulator and the FFT complete patch thats on this website?

Angel

June 15, 2016, 07:35:17 pm #3 Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:43:00 pm by Angel
The Android version is a worse, buggier port of the iOS version, which is a worse, buggier port of the PSP version, which is a poorly-handled modified emulation port of the Japanese PSX version.

PPSSPP works well, though I have no idea if your phone is fast enough for it (I have a Nexus 6, and even that doesn't guarantee me full speed on some games), though if it isn't, you can emulate the PSX version on Android ePSXe (which is definitely faster), but I doubt FFT Complete will run on it correctly.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?